CHAPTER 7

-THE NEXT DAY-

SABRINA'S POV:

I woke up from a deep sleep to the the sound of an alarm. Half conscious, i reached for the bedside table and slapped the alarm clock to stop it from making the annoying sound. Why do they even put alarm clocks at a hotel? Fucking hotel.

I rubbed my eyes and stretched my arms out. I groaned as my bones crack. I was about to get up and go to the bathroom when i realized Y/n still got her arms around me. I slowly put her arm away, trying not to wake her up. Once i fully removed her hand away, i got up and went to the bathroom. Fuck, i forgot. I don't have any spare clothes. Well shit.

After a few seconds of thinking, i decided to just wear the same dress i wore last night. I know its disgusting. We can just go to the mall to buy new clothes anyway, i think its not that far from here.

I picked up the dress that i wore last night and dressed up.

When i finished, i got out of the bathroom running my hands through my hair. "Good morning" I looked up to see Y/n sitting at the bed, smiling at me with messy hair. "Good morning pumpkin, you're awake" I smiled. "I just woke up. Geez, i thought you left me here" She chuckled. "Why would i? Anyways, we can go to the mall so we can buy clothes. After that, lets go back here to take a bath" I said. She nodded.

She got up, took the dress and went to the bathroom. I sat down before taking my phone and started scrolling through Instagram.

Y/N'S POV:

After dressing up, i got out of the bathroom and saw Sabrina sitting at the bed scrolling through her phone.

"I'm done" I spoke. Sabrina looked at me and smiled. "Let's go, we really need to take a bath" She chuckled. I nodded. We grabbed our purses and headed to the elevator. I pressed the 'G' button and we entered. There's no one inside which means its only Sabrina and I. It will probably take us about four minutes to arrive at the ground floor because the elevator is slow. While we were waiting, Sabrina is once again scrolling through her phone. I took a glance on what she's doing and saw that she was liking Bella Thorne's photo where she was wearing a bikini. I looked at her and i could tell she was drooling over her. Somehow, it made me feel a bit jealous. I want her attention on me, only me.

"Seriously, Sabrina?" I spoke. She quickly deleted Instagram from her recent apps and looked at me immediately. "What?" She asked and looked at me nervously. "We haven't eaten yet but it seems like you're already full just by looking at Bella's picture, yeah?" I raised my brows, giving her a deathly glare. "N-no, its not what you think" She gulped. "Really? Because i can tell you're literally eye fucking her" I crossed my arms. "N-n-no i'm not, w-why would i?" She stuttered. "Whatever, Sabrina. Don't fucking talk to me" I rolled my eyes.

How dare she? Like other girl's photo while she's with me?

"I'm sorry, alright? Fine, i'll unlike it" She sighs. I let out a grin secretly. She better. I still ignored her to see what she's going to do. "Y/n, come on" She turned off her phone and put it on her pocket. I still ignored her, waiting for her to make another move. She stepped infront of me, locking her blue eyes with mine. I looked away as i felt my cheeks slowly getting covered with light red tint. She touched my chin with her index finger, moving my head to face her again. She leaned closer and i closed my eyes, thinking she was about to kiss me but instead of connecting her lips with mine, she moved to my ear and whispered. "Might as well give up now, babygirl. I know you can't resist me" She lets out a hot giggle on my ear, sending shivers run down my spine.

I felt my cheeks turn hotter. She gently locked her hands with mine, making a small smile appear on my face.

A few seconds later, the elevator made a 'ting' sound. We both hopped out of the elevator, our fingers still intertwined. We hailed a cab and left.

Turns out, the hotel wasn't that far from the mall so we arrived quickly. Sabrina handed the cash to the driver and we hopped out of the car. I clung my arm onto hers and we entered the mall. We looked around the mall, searching for a store to buy clothes.

"Hey, do you want to eat first? We haven't eaten anything yet" She asked. "Yeah sure" I replied. "Where do you want to eat? We can look up some restaurants at the upper level" She offered. "No, no. Chipotle is fine with me" I answered. "Chipotle.... Chipotle..... Oh there!" She pointed to my left. "Let's go" I nodded. We started walking towards Chipotle which is only a few meters away from where we were standing before. I saw a gucci store infront of Chipotle so i decided to take a look.

"Sabby, can i go to Gucci? I just want to look around" I asked, turning to face her. "Of course, just tell me if you want something. I'll pay for it" She smiled. I nodded. Even though i want something, i'm not going to tell her. I don't want her spending too much on me. I went to the Gucci store and looked around.

After minutes of walking around the big store. I headed to Sabrina and i figured she's still waiting in the line. I found an empty table at the middle and i quickly sat at the seat. Sabrina was next in line. I was about to pick up my phone until my attention got caught by the girl who walked towards Sabrina. The girl approached her and started running her fingers to Sabrina's shoulder. What the fuck? I thought that maybe they know each other, but Sabrina looked at her shoulder with a confused face. That's my cue. I walked towards them, she was about to reach for Bri's hand but i quickly got in between them, pulling them apart. "Hey babe" I put my hands on Sabrina's cheeks, pinching them. She smiled. "Excuse me, lady. Can you please get away from my girlfriend?" The girl said loudly enough for the people inside to look at us. "She's actually my girlfriend, i think you're mistaken" I said, raising my voice a bit too. "How so?" She raised a brow. "Miss can you just please leave us alone?" Sabrina spoke. "How can a woman like you, date a woman like her? She looks like a slut" The girl yelled. "What the fuck did you just say?" I asked, raising my eyebrows. "I said, you look like a slut" She repeated. Some people started to record us. I scoffed. She was about to speak but i cut her off by slamming my hands across her face. Making her touch her cheeks. "Don't fucking mess with me, woman" I said, my jaw clenching. "How dare you-" She was about to slap me when Sabrina caught her hand just in time.

"Don't you dare touch my girlfriend" Sabrina warned, tightening her grip on the woman's arm. Seconds later, she finally let go of the girl and she ran away. "You okay?" She cupped my cheeks with a worried look. I nodded. "Don't fucking let anyone touch you again" I pouted. "I love it when you're jealous" She chuckled. "Shut up" I pulled her closer and connected our lips. She was about to kiss back when a bell rings. "Next!" The cashier yelled. Fucking cashier ruined my moment.

A/N: Oop, i don't remember them having a label. Anyways, i'm sorry i forgot to publish this. I'm sick and i've been in bed all day so i'm really sorry.
That's all i guess.

IG: Galactea_
Twitter: _Galactea_

Don't forget to vote for every chapter!