CHAPTER 8

SABRINA'S POV:

After ordering, we sat down and started eating. While we were eating, i looked at Y/n who's got sauce on the side of her mouth. "Y/n, there's-" She looked at me and smiled. "Hmm?" She replied. "There's sauce on your mouth, may i?" She nodded. I leaned closer and wiped the sauce off her mouth gently with my index finger. I licked the sauce on my finger and continued eating. I glared at Y/n who's cheeks was covered with light pink tint. She's real cute.

Y/N'S POV:

After chit chatting for almost one hour, we finished our food and left the fast food chain. We went to the upper level and headed towards the Tommy Hilfiger store. We looked around, searching for something to buy.

A few minutes passed, we didn't find anything in T.H so we decided to go to another store.

"There's a Forever 21 there, lets go. I'm sure we'll find something to wear there" I smiled. She nodded and we headed towards the store.

"Just pick how many you want, don't worry about money" She smiled. "Okay" I replied.

We went around the aisles, trying on different kinds of clothes.

After about ten minutes or so, i finally picked an outfit. I chose a white strapless top and beige shorts along with a varsity jacket. I searched for Sabrina and found her at the other aisle. "Sabby, i'm done picking something. How about you?" I asked. "I'm done too" She replied. Holding a white tank top, baggy denim jeans, and a white button up. We headed towards the counter to pay for the clothes.

While the cashier was checking the prices, i noticed a guy at the back. He was looking at Sabrina like he was eating the fuck out of her and it made my blood boil. This girl is so hot that everyone is literally checking her out. I gave the guy a death glare which he quickly noticed and immediately turn his head away from us. I let out a smirk. Fuck off, bitch.

When the cashier finished, Sabrina handed her the cash and grabbed the bags. "Do you want to do something else or we can just go back to the hotel if you want to" She asked me. "No, i want you to rest too. I know you're tired" I assured her. "Okay" We went to the lower level again and hailed a cab.

-18 MINUTES PASSED-

Y/N'S POV:

We arrived at the hotel a few minutes later. As always, Sabrina handed the cash to the driver and we hopped out of the cab. We went to the elevator and headed to our room.

We removed our sandals and threw our purses at the couch. Sabrina jumped on the bed and i did the same.

"Sabby" I called. "Hmm?" She answered, her eyes closed. "Take a bath with me, please?" I said. She quickly opened her eyes in shock. "W-what? I-i don't think that's a good idea" She replied. "Please? I want to take care of you" I pleaded.

I mean, she's done a lot for me. I want to return the favor by taking care of her.

"Still, i don't think its a good idea" She said. "Sabby, please?" I pouted. "Fine, please stop making that face now" She rolled her eyes. I chuckled and nodded.

"I knew you couldn't resist me" I smirked. She rolled her eyes once again before getting up. "I'm going to the bathroom, its so hot in here" She groaned. "I know right, i'm so hot" I joked. She turned to me and scrunched her face as if she was disgusted. This woman acting like she doesn't have a crush on me. Rude.