CHAPTER 6

Y/N'S POV:

We entered the room and took off our shoes. Sabrina threw her bag on the couch and jumped on the bed. "Ugh, i'm so exhausted" She groaned. I lied down the bed with her since there is only one bed in the room. "Wait, i'll change my clothes first. I think there are robes here, we can go to the mall first thing in the morning to buy new clothes" I nodded. She stood up and went to the bathroom. "Hey bumblebee! Can you please also bring me a robe? I'm too lazy to get up" I shouted, giggling at the same time. "Sure!" She replied.

After a minute or two, she got back wearing a robe, also with another robe for me to wear. She walked towards me and gave the robe. "Here, you can go to the bathroom. You don't want to sleep wearing a dress, its uncomfy" She let out a smile. "I'll just change here, i'm lazy to get up" I said. "W-what? A-are you sure?" I nodded. "U-um if t-that's the case, i'll just cover my eyes" She gulped. "What's the matter? I mean, we're both girls anyway. No need to cover em" I assured her. "Still" She replied. "Okay?" She looked away and i was about to unzip the dress but i can't reach it. "Bri, do you mind helping me with my zipper? I can't fucking reach it" I said, struggling. "N-no not at all, i guess" She replied. There was a mirror infront of me a few meters away, i can see she's also struggling because she won't look. "Bri, you can look" I chuckled. She nodded and slowly looked at my back. She unzipped it immediately and i slid my dress down to the floor, leaving me with only bras and underwear. I can see Sabrina glaring at my body as i looked back at the mirror. "If you keep staring at me, i would melt" I joked. "What are you saying? I'm not" She looked away and coughed. I giggled and wore the robe.

When i finished, i sat on the bed and charged my phone. "Do you want to watch or sleep?" She said and did the head before eyes thingy. Oh boy, she did it so hot i felt my cheeks burn.
"Earth to Y/n" She snapped her fingers and i came back to my senses. "Oh what did you say?" I asked. "Do you want to watch or sleep?" She repeated. "Cuddle, please?" I pouted. "Okay, come here" She smiled and pulled her arms out. I climbed on to the bed and snuggled onto her. "Can we watch my favorite movie? Please?" I looked at her. "Which one? Insidious, Scream, or Friday the thirteenth?" She asked. She knows scary and gory movies are my favorite. "Hmmm, Scream Five please!" I replied.

She nodded and went to netflix. She searched for the movie and played it.

At the middle of the movie, i can't help but look at Sabrina. She looks more attractive with her messy hair. I mean, she's attractive with everything.

When she noticed me staring at her she looked at me and raised her eyebrows. "Yes, princess?" She asked with a smile. "Nothing, i just thought you're more attractive with a messy hair. You should always keep it that way" I suggested. "You think so?" I nodded. "Of course, you look so much more attractive" I said. Her cheeks slowly turned red, making me grin. "I just hope no one will ask for your number" I whispered. I know she heard it, i mean i was kinda hoping her to hear it. "What? Are you jealous?" She chuckled. "What? what are you talking about? Jealous? Me? No fucking way! Excuse me? I'm Y/n Crawford. I don't get jealous, duh!" I exclaimed. "Mhmm, right.... Don't worry, Miss Y/n Crawford. Even if anyone asks for my number, i won't give it" She giggled. "Even if that anyone is me?" I raised an eyebrow. "You're the only exception" She said and pinched my cheeks. I looked down to hide my blush. "What's wrong?" She lifted my chin. "Nothing, i- i" I gulped, looking at her plump lips. If i could just kiss her right now......

"I what?" She stared at me with a confused face. "I love you" I looked at her and let out a smile. "I love you t-" Before she could finish, i leaned in and kissed her. I pulled away and she smiled.

She gently put her hand at the back of my head and crashed her lips into mine once again. I kissed back and smiled through the kiss.

She inserted her tongue inside and tucked my hair behind my ear. She moved on top of me and locked her fingers with mine, pinning me to the bed. She was about to undress me when she stopped. "Why?" I asked. "Y/n, are you sure? I'm not going to force you if you're not ready yet, think about it first" She spoke. I thought about it first. I'm not fully sure about it yet, but there's one thing i'm sure. I love her, very much. I just think i'm not ready yet though.

"I won't pressure you, Y/n..... Think about it first" She smiled and kissed my forehead. "Thank you, Sabrina" I let out a small smile. "Let's sleep, i'm tired" Sabrina smiled back. I nodded. I hugged her and she hugged me back.

Later on, we fell asleep in each other's arms.

A/N: Someone find me a Sabrina AnnLyn Carpenter please! Kidding:))

IG: Galactea_
Twitter: _Galactea_

Don't forget to vote for every chapter!