CHAPTER 1

Walking through the hallway with my bare feets, feeling the coldness of those off white marbles of the floor with a cold waves of wind passing in from those barely none windows on the wall on my left side, with white thin curtains which are flowin...

Walking through the hallway with my bare feets, feeling the coldness of those off white marbles of the floor with a cold waves of wind passing in from those barely none windows on the wall on my left side, with white thin curtains which are flowing with the waves of wind passing in, the off while lights with those off white marbles and the walls with ancient bricks with hanging big frames on it are giving a perfect royal atmosphere, the chandelier with that bright gold with a effect of a little witness in it brighting the big table under it.

While walking I reached the big hall where I saw this chandelier and people sitting under its brightness. I don't know who the other people are except one, who is my uncle, the one who doesn't love me at all, my father died in my early age not even a decade i had spent with him.

I was standing there with my eyes widened when I heard, "congratulations, the dates are fixed, we are not just friends any more." I was shocked because there is no heir of this family except me and there is only me who is going to deal with it. My mind clicked the thought of marriage quickly after hearing those lines.

My uncle seemed very happy at the moment, I was trying to hold back my tears and did it successfully while I was clenching my fist and hammering it against the very big pillar beside. That leads to breaking my ring which I usually wear into my index.

That broken ring hurted my finger and is all red out of blood. I walked back to my room while the drops were dripping all over the way back room. I opened the big wooden door with all my energy and went in. I walked silently to my dressing table and sat on the mid size chair with a cushion on it. The big mirror in front of my eyes is showing my memories back in the past.

I bent down a little to open the lowest drawer on my right side not even looking at it with my eyes open but the soul in the past. I hoist a small size first aid box and opened it while looking into the mirror without a blink.

Opening the box and picking out the antiseptic bottle with a small piece of cotton I clasp the cotton on the bottle of antiseptic liquid and reverse them. I cleaned my finger with that soaked cotton with antiseptic while feeling a burning sensation over the area.

After cleaning my finger I picked out a bandage and bandaged my finger. I placed the kit back in the drawer. And picked up my hair brush and started brushing my lengths while still soul in the past.

After a few seconds I placed back my hairbrush on the table and halted at the place then sauntered towards my bed, laying down on the bed with my brushed hair while disseminating my hair and hanging my legs from the knees from the bed.

Playing with my fingers I closed my eyes to have some peaceful sleep, the glass of a red wine in those big hands the dark room with just a small dim onn, coming towards me, a devil laughter is reverberating into my ears and I was moving backwards on the bed, while those big hands placed the wine glass on the table with a little sound of colliding both of them.