Chapter 14

"Where's my y/n? I want to see her" Taehyung said with a low pitch so that he would feel mercy on him. "Ohh sure, why not, let you have a look," Lee said with a devilish smile plastered on his face. And Taehyung was all caged up by lee's boys and was tied up on the chair with a long face with not a small smile.

Soon Lee turned on some screen which was connected to the camera of the room where Lee had locked y/n. As soon as the screen lit up, Taehyung's face got a big killer smile and then a smirk or pride plastered on.

Lee was looking at Taehyung while turning on the screen, the smile on Taehyung's face had shocked lee and looking at Taehyung with the smile the shine on his face faded away and he immediately looked at the screen

Taehyung settled himself on the chair comfortably manspreading himself, lifted his right leg and placed its ankle on the left leg's knee while his hands were still tied up behind the chair's back.

The black tight jeans and the black vest, with those bangs spreaded on his forehead with little curls, he was sitting there with ease and peace.

The faded face had shown the empty room on the screen while the ties used for tying y/n up were on the floor playing with eachother and the guards he had appointed to keep eyes on her were resting in peace

Lee hot shocked due to this and looked at taehyung again, he was sitting there with a position mentioned above but this time he already had released his hands from the tie he got tied with  but still his hands were at the back of the chair so that Lee don’t get to know that he already is untied.

Lee ran towards Taehyung and as soon as Lee reached Taehyung to hit him Taehyung stood up and punched him hard. That caused him to kiss the floor and his gun fell far from his hand.
He was giving a deadly glare to Taehyung while on the floor and Taehyung was stretching his arms at the level of his eyes and neck and they were making cracking and popping sounds.

Soon Lee stood up and was facing Taehyung with his red all angered face, where in the moment the gate of the room got opened and women with the black tight jeans and the black half top on which a black jacket of less than the waist height. The waist of both women are clearly visible.

 The waist of both women are clearly visible