CHAPTER 11

He went to the bathroom, took a cold shower and then came out, he saw that she was still sleeping, he didn’t disturb her and went to his wardrobe to fetch clothes to get ready. He got ready and then tried to wake her up verbally, “senorita…wake up it's morning already” he spoke with a soft tone to wake her up, but she unhear it and didn’t wake up.

He didn’t try to touch her but just tried to wake her up verbally, “c’mon senorita… wake up now” he spoke but she again did the same, he was wearing his blazer at the time of waking her up. He started to irritate her to wake her up and to tease her to see her reaction to this. 

“Oouuu Senorita….oouuu senorita….wake up senorita….you look so beautiful while sleeping that I don’t want to wake you up, but it was dad’s call to wake you up and take you to hhhhhhiiimmmmm.”

He started singing the song while teasing her, she woke up at an instant with the irritated face, “ohhhhhhhh shutttt up you blo— and stop calling me by that word” while grabbing the pillow under her head and throwing it straight on to Taehyung’s face. He caught the pillow and didn’t get hit by it. 

“I don’t want to disturb you, but I got a call from dad to take you to him, I am sorry for that, actually do you know?” he said “what? What do I know?” she replied with an interrogation. “That… that you look so beautiful while sleeping…senorita” he said while taking the pillow into his arms more tightly.

“Oh just shut up, don’t call me by that term” she said coldly and stepped down from the bed and slipped her legs and went to freshen up herself. Ohh god please help me make her mine, i know she is officially mine, but i want her with all her heart he muttered talking to god. 

She soon came back and said, “should we go?” he said, “where?” “you just told me that dad is calling me, so. Let’s go” she said while making him remember the thing he said beforehand. “I am sorry but you are late, dad went out of town a few moments ago, he is on the way to the airport” he said while making a sad baby face.

“What? Am I late?” she asked in disbelief. “I was just kidding about dad calling you” he muttered in a very very low voice without looking at her face, but she had already listened to it. 

Taehyung was sitting on the bed with that pillow she had threw on him, and he took a glance just to look at her reaction, she was all red out of anger because of his teasing, she forwarded her steps and grabbed the pillow from the other side of the bed and hitted him by it.

He was not doing any attacks on her but was only defending himself, doing this she lost her balance and fell and he held her to keep her safe, she quickly balanced her by resting her left hand palm on the bed and she was still up on him.