CHAPTER 4

He smiled with his teeth out, suddenly she turned to him but didn't look at him and took her clothes and went into the bathroom again, she changed her clothes and dried her hair and came out

She walked towards the door without even looking at the bed. She heard, "Mrs.Kim, your husband is starving, don't you have the responsibility to make him eat something tasty?" he said in a teasing tone again, "my dear unwanted life partner, i can see you, you are very well, and you can go and eat by yourself, and I am not staying here for a second now." hearing this, Taehyung's face withered.

"You had sent a note for a meeting, why is that? May I know?" he asked while she was showing her back to him as she was about to leave the room. "Ohh yes, that... I will tell you when we meet that day." she said and left the room.

She got out of the room and went down, "hello mister, please give some food to your master."

She asked to butler, and get out of the house. As soon as she walked out of the stairs and put her leg onto the ground, "Mrs.Kim catch this" saying that Taehyung threw the car keys to her and she caught them in one go. "Why is this?" she shouted while looking upstairs and closing eyes because of the sunshine.

"Go home, drive safely." Taehyung said while making a kissing gesture with his lips. "Ohh shut up, I will go by myself and the way I came." she replied and threw the keys again upstairs. And walked out.

Her house:

"Sir, she is not in her room, I have checked it already" the new valet told Y/n's uncle. Her uncle was sitting on the royal chair in his room, as she went to the room earlier and opened it to check up on her and when she didn't find her there she went to y/n's uncle.

Her uncle stood up from the place and walked to reach Y/n's room.

Running from outside towards the room without coming into anyone's eye, she reached her room.

She sat on the chair, taking a book from the shelf on the next wall, she put in front of the window facing its back to the door. She folded her legs up on the chair. Her uncle arrived in the room. Opening the door with all the anger he could muster and shouting loudly her name, she flinched at the place and stood up rapidly, "Yes?" she asked in an unknown tone, "n-n-nothing" her uncle suddenly calmed down, actually his fuse was off because of finding her in her room.

He moved his right hand in front of his face in the air, gesturing in nothing. And he went out of the room. Suddenly she remembered something, "Oops, I forgot it there." she forgot to take her cape. And sat again on the chair

A day after tomorrow:

Sitting silently in a corner seat of the waiting area, to talk to him about something very Important, but when he will be free from his work, in a sudden moment, the movements into the area begin to be more.