CHAPTER 12

“I told you not to look at me with those eyes, or else

“I told you not to look at me with those eyes, or else..” Taehyung said while still his eyes stuck on the road “or else? What?”  she asked with not an angry tone but in the way she had never talked with him, “or else I will not take a second to break the contract” he said with his left corner of lips curving up.

Then she took back her place, without saying anything she started playing with her fingers in nervousness, and was not even looking from the car’s front mirror but the mirror of her side she used to see outside.  

Taehyung pulled the car to some hill station, and there the climate, the dullness in the day, the smooth wind, the tiny raindrops, these all things are just peace of mind. 

Taehyung got out of the car and walked towards the other door to open it for her, the rain started to fall at a little speed while he opened the door and stopped her from putting her step out. 

He took off his coat and then asked her to get off the car, to the distance to the restaurant they have to walk from the park area, he used his coat to cover her from her head and spreaded his left arm up on her from behind covering her, making sure that she is not getting any drop on her head. 

She firstly got annoyed by what he said to not to walk out, but then she realized that he is trying to protect her from the rain. “C’mon get off the car and walk beside me, I am sorry but you will have to walk with me under this single piece of cloth because I don’t have the spare” he said while telling her to get off the car. 

She smiled at this but Taehyung didn’t notice that because he was looking at the other side and had put his hand on the top of the car to make sure that it couldn't hit her. 

She stepped out and stood up beside him in the same single piece of cloth, “should we go?” The question made him look at her as he was looking at some other side. “O-oh, y-yeah sure” he replied after a cough* 

They both ran and reached the building soon, they got in and the air conditioners of the restaurant were on that made them feel cold, but they adjusted in the temperature, they both had a seat. “What would you like to have?” he asked her while handing over a menu to her. 

“Suit yourself” she replied, with the decent answer that you can choose whatever you want to eat. I will eat that only. “Okay” he didn’t argue further, and started to find something delicious to eat that suits the climate. 

When he was looking into the menu she was admiring him, unknowingly her eyes stuck on him and she didn’t have any thought about him looking at her. He waved his hand in front of her but she didn’t even blinked, he lightly hammered his knuckles onto the table on her side by making his hand way to her side. 

She flinched due to this and asked, “what happened?” “Nothing, it was just you did something which I had told you not to do” he said while teasing her and throwing himself to the back of the sofa chair.