CHAPTER 13

*Next Morning*

*Next Morning*

The sunshine was giving a perfect body warm by its raises to the curtains while Taehyung and Y/N were sleeping peacefully, the unwanted call disturbed them from the peaceful sleep. "Yes?* Taehyung asked with a sleepy voice and tiny opened eyes still blurry. 

"Is this Mr. Kim Taehyung speaking?" The voice came from the opposite side of the call. "Of course you had connected the call to Kim Taehyung then it will obviously be Kim Taehyung online" he said with a still sleepy voice while his left hand was craving for blood to release from the spot. 

Y/n was sleeping there on his arm where his blood stopped circulating now, he was not disturbing her but his voice interrupted her sleep. She woke up but was still laying in his arms. She was listening to the talk he was having.

" Yeah, sir, A-Actually…." The person from the opposite side spoke with a trembling voice, "Actually what? Mr. Can you please speak a little bit faster?" Taehyung yelled at the person as he was sleeping and the person has disturbed him. 

"Sir… your father's plane got crashed" he spoke at 2x speed but still Taehyung understood that. His eyes widened listening to this and he quickly looked at her as he can feel now she is awake.

"What?" Taehyung asked in disbelief while y/n had a seat after listening to his high pitch. She was looking at him with some confusing expressions that she did not understand anything.

"What happened to him?" Taehyung asked the person who was on the line. "Sir, we don't know exactly why is that got crashed but I had sent people from my side to find out the reason," the person said from the other side.

"Go check there by yourself, you idiot" Taehyung yelled at the person while making himself sit at the place hurriedly. He hung up the call, " what happened?" Y/n asked him with a low voice as she can see him very much worried.

"Dad's plane got crashed," Taehyung replied to her in his worried yet low voice. And getting off the bed to collect his clothes from the cou“But I had heard that he went to his destination through private jet” y/n said and he stopped his every movement for the moment. 

His eyes froze on the spot where he was looking and the way he was bent towards the couch to collect his clothes, he gave a thought to something after listening to that and then just ignored it.

“How do you know that he had gone from the private jet?” Taehyung turned around after having some thoughts in his Mind. 

As soon as he turned around she started to ignore his eye contact and moving her fingers to her hairs to set them several times, he saw her this impatient not before anytime. 

“i-i-I actually know it through mom, as she had told me that your dad has gone by the private jet, so just I know” she said while replying to him but still not contacting him, the voice of her trembling can say everything that she is just lying.