Chapter_15

THE SLEEP GONE AWAY…

THE SLEEP GONE AWAY…. BUT WWWWWWHHHHHYYYYY???

She was trying to sleep but is not able to get it easily so she was just turning to right and left and left and right. She closed her eyes to let the sleep come, but it never came but the moment she was trying to sleep with her eyes closed she heard some voice from outside.

She covered her ears by the pillow so that she could not hear those voice and could sleep properly. "Aaaarrrrrghhhhh, what is this noise fo—" she shouted and sat on her bed forcefully from the sleeping posture. And get caught by someone in between so she wasn't able to complete her sentence. Her eyes were towards the door as she was hearing sounds from that side.

The window of her room is in the opposite direction and her bed was in between these two. As she was getting irritated by those voices and just wanted to get out of the room and shout at them to shut up. But before she could even stand up, her face got wrapped up by some cloth and her mouth was covered by a handkerchief so that her voice could not go out of the room.

She was shouting then too but the handkerchief had restricted her voice from coming out. "Shhhhhh ..., don't make noise or else it will be in" a person said while pointing a knife on her waist to shut her up.

They tied her hands at the back and legs too, they threw her from the window while LEE himself was standing under her room's window, the ground and her room's window are not at so much distance. 

He catched him with the help of one more person with him, and placed her in to the car's trunk, while still her face is wrapped up and all. One of those two who came in to the room of Y/N jumped from the window to get in the car and the other one stayed there. Removed the mask from the face and walked and sat in front of the mirror of Y/N's room. 

After removing the mask, eyes in the mirror on self shadow in the mirror, but with a different face were eating her from inside but she was taking it lightly just because her boy wanted this revenge.

She was moving her fingers onto her face and admiring it, "how beautiful she is, there is no way that no man can fall for her, but the real shit it she is in my boy's head" she said while moving her fingers on her face.

"Let my boy give you a taste of death" she said while looking at herself in the mirror. She then combed her hair and changed the clothes and went to the bed and slept tight.

-otherside-

Lee and his man had placed y/n in the trunk and closed it and went into the car and pulled the car to the spot she got locked. She was trying to release herself from those tight ropes which are used to tie her hands and legs.

She was kicking the car's wall so that she could have some space but it was all fail because there is no possibility of getting out of here, and she was blind folded with that cloth on her face, she is not even able to see, but she can feel everything.

She was moving her tied hand's palm in the area where it could possible to move the hands, but she was unable to find anything, she was all sweaty till the time because of no space of air in there.

The car suddenly stopped moving and the trunk opened. She could feel the brightness of street lights there from the cloth.

She was pulled out  by strong manly arms and dragged by those somewhere in, she got scared because it was all dark in there, and she was not able to see anything.

She was just threw by them on some solid thing, which she felt the chair, and got tied up tightly with the chair, she felt some movement on her legs which was crawling down, suddenly they speeded up and splitted her legs while opening the rope tied in her legs.

She got more scared due to this shitty thing she just got thoughts thoughts and thoughts, she was already shouting to not to do anything with her, but due to the handkerchief in her mouth she was just unable to spit out the words.

The hands which were crawling on her legs, the owner of those ordered the another man to release her face from that cloth, so that she could see the things happening to her. 

He removed the cloth from her face, she was blinking her eyes rapidly due to the darkness because of that cloth and now suddenly the brightness because the cloth is removed, she now can see those brats with her open eyes.

She is still blocked with that handkerchief to say anything, he ordered him to remove that handkerchief from ger mouth, "that is not suiting in her mouth, there must be something else there" he said and ordered him to remove the handkerchief.

He did as he asked him to do, she took a deep breath before saying anything, and sighed out big, "you bloody weirdo, I am getting married in a day,  so just keep yourself distant from me, I know you are following me since the day I had broken the glass of your car, I don't know why but you are, just stay away from me, remove your hands from my pretty long legs, those belongs to someone else"  and kicked him forceflully, she said everything calmly yet coldly that he could start shivering after listening to her words, and showed him that she is getting married with the best man exists on earth.

And sat like a queen on the chair while making her right thigh place on the left thigh, and still her hands tied back on the chair, seeing this reaction of her, another man pulled out the gun from his pants and pointed it onto her head.

"Stop it" Lee said while standing up and ordered him to get out of thw room and he also get out of the room, they locked the room and he just was waiting for vironica's calls and informations and didn't do anything to y/n after that but just kept some bodyguards still for that room's tight security.

__MoRnInG__

She got a call from Taehyung, he asked her for choosing the dress for wedding, she picked up the call but forgot to put on the voice changer chip and replied him with her original voice, he understood that she is not her, but he jusg normalized the talk and continued to talk.

She tried to hang up the call early because she realized it after she picked up the call and listened to her voice herself. She hung up the call soon and got tensed due the scene just created.

But then she realized that he didn't understood the difference in voice, that's why he didn't react to it, and felt relaxed after that. Thank god, that he didn't realise the difference in voice or else today will be named as my death day.