Chapter 17 (final)

"I really appreciate your hard work Taehyung" Y/n whispered and Taehyung smiled, while holding a bouquet in her hand while wearing a brownish white gown with a little shade of gray which Taehyung had sent to her to wear on thor special day

She wore everything he had sent to her and the dress, the perfume, the sandles, the jewelry. Both were looking damn happy while holding each other's hand and vowing to each other, the kim  family was also very happy for them after knowing what had happened to them in these 7 days.

"Ms. Y/n, do you take Mr. Kim Taehyung as your lawful husband?" the priest asked, "Yes I Do" Y/n said while looking and drawing into Taehyung's eyes.

"Mr. Taehyung, do you take Ms. Y/n as your lawful wife?" the priest asked, "Yes I Do" Taehyung replied without wasting any second.

"You may kiss now" the priest said and turned his back facing them, Taehyung then lifted the veil from her face and placed it on her head, and kissed her. They both were somewhat time lost to each other, but the crowd's noise disturbed them, but most importantly Taehyung's cousins disturbed them by coming on the stage to congratulate them personally.

This leads them to break the kiss and Taehyung caresses her hair by stroking his hand on them, while her gaze met the floor as she got shy. Taehyung was smiling like he has won the world today.

Of Course he had won the world today as she is his world only

"We must go ahead with brother and sister in law to drop them to their room," Jimin said. This made y/n more shy. She just held Taehyung's hand and looked down to the floor.

"Oh just shut up Jimin, we know where our room is , no need to drop us there" Taehyung said savagely as he knows that Jimin is just teasing them.

Taehyung's Mom and Dad came and blessed both of them, to live a longer, healthier and a happy life together.

The marriage is done with family members only no relatives no guests
They all went to their house. 

But the chapter of Lee is not over yet, he is recovering in the hospital from the wounds given by Taehyung. Y/n's uncle was also not invited to the wedding as he was the main villain doing everything from the back.

He was just using lee too but who told them.
—----------------------

When they arrived at their room TAehyung's bed was to be replaced and two to three people were replacing it, "why are they replacing your bed, Taehyung?"  y/n asked, "because I don't want to sleep on the same bed as your duplicate slept" Taehyung replied and she just got the vibe and a deep feeling of the purest heart and the loyalty into him.

Within a few minutes it got replaced, while they were replacing the bed they went to the balcony of Taehyung's room, where he stood and said, "do you remember that rainy night? When you stayed here at my house, there, there we were standing" he said while pointing towards the main gate and smiling hard.

Then she added, "yes, and the next day you got fever" as soon as she said this taehyung added, "oh c'mon please don't make me remember those words" "i would not catch cold, i am strong" Y/n said while teasing him and laughed hard by remembering that night.

"Do you remember the car date?" Taehyung said, "what a car date? When did we go on a date? Hm? Hmm?" y/n asked playfully, taehyung got shy after this and asked, "so what was that then?" "It was a bet, because you didn't know about my driving skills," Y/n said while making a gesture of pride.

They both laughed a lot and had a great time together, the people who were replacing the bed went away after a while, they were enjoying each other's company. "Let's just get inside, it's very cold outside, '' Taehyung said, and they both went into the room. She sat on the bed without changing her clothes.

"Let me change and come in a moment" Taehyung said and went to wardrobe and took comfy clothes and switched his clothes. Till then she was sitting on the bed and was looking at the moon she could see it from the bed she was sitting on.
"You must take a shower and change clothes, you must be tired" Taehyung said while rubbing his hair with that white towel to make them dry. "Y..yes sure, let me change too" Y/n said, and landed on the floor from the bed.

She went to the bathroom to take shower and came back in few minutes, the hot shower make both of them feel fresh, Taehyung was laying on the bed with the mobile phone in his hand, when she came out of the bathroom with the bathrobe on herself he got distracted and his hand didn't managed to hold the mobile phone.

His mobile phone fell onto his stomach and he again got distracted but this time from her, he slided his mobile phone onto the bed from his stomach and started paying attention to her again.

He stood up from the bed when she went to mirror of the table just to dry her hair through the dryer, she was standing their and was taking out the dryer from the drawer of the dressing table, she was about to plug in the dryer's plug in to the socket, but before she could do it he came behind her.

His Crawling hand onto my waist was making the current flow in my head to toe, that made my eyes get closed automatically.

The END/–

Many many thanks to all the readers from the Author's side, I would really like to have reviewes of you my so called butterflies 🦋
Thanks to reading the stupid fiction written by me, I really am sorry for my past posting schedule that I know made you very very curious to read further chapters but I had not posted any chapters that was for a reason. But I am very grateful to those who had believed in me and had faith in me and waited for me.

Thanks again,
Yours lovingly,
Author hobiqvn.

✮ This is purely my imagination, it has nothing to do with idol's life if you are uncomfortable with such works, kindly scroll down. Do not report.
✮ Like, comment and share my post to get me motivated to write more and help me beat the algorithms. When you save my post, do not forget to like first.
✮ Follow me to get such content. Do not follow to unfollow later as it demotivates the author. If you are enjoying my content (do follow).
✮ Sorry from the deep of my heart for spelling errors if any and if some abuse language used in the content as it is the part of the story.
✮ Imagine yourselves into the story and enjoy it.
✮ All rights are reserved by @hobiqvn kindly do not copy or plagiarise my content.
✮ You all are my family and are precious to me. Stay safe , healthy and you are doing your very well, just be happy by that only and do not listen to anyone who are not happy with you. Just let them say whatever they want to say. Be proud of yourself.
❃ Thank you so much for reading 📖 an imagination of someone who you even don't know but giving them love 🥀