*Extra!*

"Goodbye Billy, Maddie!" Mama Gertrude waved to us as I got into the front of the moving truck. Maddie got sat beside me. "Ready to go?" I ask my wife with a smile. She nods excitedly, so I start the car.

An hour of driving later, we're at our new house. Papa Acachalla helped us to pay half it off, so that's a great start!

"Our new home." I take a deep breath in. "2 bathrooms (toilet Toucher protected), 5 bedrooms. A kitchen, a huge garage and backyard, and a living room."

"As well as anything else a family could want!" Maddie chirps, hugging my arm. "I'm so excited!" She squeals.

I chuckle. "I am too... But remember what I told you about moving in here... One room is specially reserved." I grin, picking up a dusty box, that's chipped off the sides. Maddie looks in the box and tears up slightly. "... Billy... You really are a man of your word." She smiles and kisses my cheek.

"I promised it not too many years ago. Doesn't change the fact that it's a promise." I reply. "I'll set up the room first, then help out with the rest of the house."

Maddie nods and hops into the back of the truck. I unlock the front door and enter the house, walking straight upstairs to the bedroom I had chose to be fit.

I place the box down in the teal coloured room, and begin unpacking the box, setting up items on the shelves.

--- 2 hours later ---

"Billy!" I hear Maddie call me as I place the sign on the wall above the bed. "Yes?" I yell down.

"I need help with the master bed!... It's a bit more difficult to build then I expected..." She replies with a laugh. I smile as I wipe a bead of sweat off my forehead. "Alright! Be right there!" I chirp and leave the room.

---

On the sign Billy had hung on the wall, read a very special message.

In great memory of a strong Acachalla...

Spencer Acachalla's Room

Billy kept his promise.

---

This is the true ending. Sorry, I didn't add this sooner!

❤️