Chapter 2

Lucas

"Who's that?" I asked Tony. The idiot was staring at some girl's ass and not paying attention to anything I was saying so I shoved him.

"Dude! What was that for?" He glared at me. I sighed.

"Who is that? The girl that's walking into the office." She had legs, man the girl had legs.

"I dunno, she's probably new." He answered, staring at her also.

I rolled my eyes. Obviously she would be knew otherwise I probably would've slept with her already.

"No! I've done the whole junior class of girls!" one of my other friend's, Cody, fought with Deric.

"No you haven't you dumbass!" Deric responded. "What about Cindy Louis? You said you wouldn't touch her with a ten foot pole!" They sat down next to us and continued arguing.

"What's up bro?" the last one of our group, Ryan, asked me. He was my only sensible friend.

"Just trying to figure out who the new girl is. She just walked into the office." I responded to him without taking my eyes off where the girl was now talking to Mrs. Baker, the school's secretary.

"Oh, that's Skylar Harper. She just moved here from Portland." he said, looking through the glass windows of the office too.

"Dude, how do you know these things?" I turned to look at him. It seemed that Ryan knew everything before the rest of us. I mean, he was the genius of the group.

See, it was the five of us. We ruled this school. Tony was the builder. He could literally make anything with his hands. But he could never sit still. He always had to have something in his hands to work on. Sometimes it was annoying, but other times it was really cool to see him make something without even thinking about it.

Cody was the scholar. He was brilliant when it came to school work. He helped the rest of us out with our homework and was often asked to tutor by teachers. Most of the time, it was just girls who wanted to sleep with him but I'm pretty sure he didn't mind.

Deric was the athlete. He was in Football, Basketball, Track, and Soccer. It made him pretty busy, but I knew he loved it. He was good at all four and had won many different awards for his accomplishments in the respective sports.

Ryan, like I said before was a genius. But not in the way that Cody was. He was better at the Technological aspects. He could fix anything type of technology presented to him. He could also hack anything. But no, of course he wouldn't hack into the school's grading system to change our grades. Of course not. Has never ever happened. Yeah who am I kidding. Let's move on.

Then there's Me. Not to brag or anything, but I kind of have a mix of all of their talents. I'm smart, can work a computer, I play sports, and I'm good with my hands. Although, I don't use my hands to build stuff. But hey, I have never heard any of the girls I've been with complain. The five of us are in football and I'm the captain of the team. I have known these boys for ten years and I would trust them with my life. But enough with the clicheness of all of that.

"Why is she here?" I asked Ryan. I had to know all of the information about her before I made my move.

"Her dad got a promotion and her family moved here from Portland." He answered, after looking up from his phone.

I nodded, distracted.

"Just shut up Cody," Deric told him, exasperated. "You may be good at Trig but just stick to that."

"No I'm serious! I have slept with all of them! Even Cindy!" Cody argued.

"Guys, stop. Nobody cares." I told them. I was staring at the office door, waiting for Skylar to come out again.

"Yeah, listen to Luke," Deric told Cody. "At least he can actually say he's slept with all the girls."

I tuned them out as I watched Skylar push the office door open. Inwardly, I groaned. Her body was begging for me to come over there to her.

"Who is that hottie?" I heard Cody gasp.

She looked up and started looking around. Her eyes met mine and I felt a rush of heat go through me just at her gaze. One thing was clear. She was going to be mine.

Hey guys! So Luke's point of view! Lucas Rourke is played by Jeremy Irvine. Comment and vote!

Dedicated to Foreversmilin because her books are amazing! I love "Mailboy" and the sequel to that "Artgirl". Check her out!