... WAAA

My heart
I loved her
WAAAA

...

I'm dealing with some shit that I don't want to vent about and my laptop is breaking, I have a shitty phone that crashes every few seconds, and I'm not going to try and use an xbox to write wattpad stories about gay states... (would that even work? now I'm curious.) 

I love making "high quality" stories and shit so I'm thinking about putting this on hold until I get a better laptop, but I might just make short stories, incorrect quotes,  headcanons, crack fics, and shit like that.

uhhhhh if you guys want any specific ships (with california of course)/ stories feel free to ask for them!
(PLEASE FUCKING ASK FOR SPECIFIC SHIPS/STORIES)

Currently hyperfixating on YFM and Heathers while hyperfixating on WTTT/WTTSH so like uh maybe include those in your request I don't really know.

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

I feel like I'm being annoying with these A/N am I? do you guys just want these at the top of things related to the book or are these okay?

also I have like 5 different almost finished stories I'm never gonna finish... probalaly. 

My birthday's coming up (Aug 3rd) :D...
Incorrect quote time because I wanna add a bit to the book (again sorry if I accidentally reuse stuff) (it's also really hard to tell if a violence quote should be used for new york or florida):

Texas: Dammit, you ruin everything!
California: You're welcome.

Louisiana: I'm not a morning person. I'm barely even a person.

Gov: You know what?
Gov: When I join this friend group I thought you guys would be dealing with my bullshit.
*Florida, Louisiana and New York continue screaming about mold water*
Gov: Not the other way around.
California: I dunno, sounds like you need to drink the mold water.

Gov: You're charged with.....breaking into a pet store?
Florida: I thought the animals might be lonely.
(there were gators that got launched into the pet store)

Texas: *double checking supplies in the boat* Compass. CB radio. Sunscreen.
Louisiana: Hot dog costumes!
Texas: I'm sorry, what?
Louisiana: You know, in case we get lost at sea, and one of us, probably New York, goes mad with hunger, we'll put these on. New York hates hot dogs, so they probably won't eat us.
Texas: Are you saying that New York would rather eat us than hot dogs?
New York: I do hate hot dogs.

New York, texting: California, will you please go to sleep?
California, texting back: What makes you think you didn't just wake me up?
New York, yelling: I CAN HEAR YOU CLAPPING TO THE FRIENDS THEME EVERY TWENTY MINUTES SHUT THE FUCK UP AND GO THE FUCK TO SLEEP!
New York, texting: Just a hunch :) You goin' to sleep soon?
California, texting: I'm trying
New York, yelling again: TRY HARDER I HAVE A 5:45 AM MEETING TOMORROW BITCH
New York, texting: Okay, don't stay up too late or you'll be cranky :)

California: I'm bored.
New York: Wanna commit first degree murder?
California: Sure!
Gov, hearing them: No- Stop, don't do that! Put that knife down! Put Texas down!!

California: You might not know this, Texas, but I am a flawed person.
Texas: I do know that.

California: Fuck capitalism. It's a rigged system that keeps us poor and it isn't fair. You shouldn't need to work three jobs to afford basic necessities.
California, playing Monopoly: Sorry, if you wanted to win you should have tried not being poor.