Chapter 1: I'm in Hell?

Okay, I heard about this game from my friend TaiKetch'em. I tried it... and stopped as soon as I reached the third level. Then I watched a walkthrough of the game cause fuck puzzles man... then discovered the skip puzzles button in the pause and I... nearly lost it.

Enjoy.

Ash Ketchum was a 17-year-old boy on his way home after another adventure. It wasn't anything too much different than the last few times. He lost the league again and was going back home not to stew, but he had heard that it was possible to battle in the Kanto League tournament, so he wanted to try it again.

At his side was his best pal Pikachu, a Pokemon that had stuck by him throughout every journey thus far. Now that they were on their way home, they hadn't expected anything to... happen... you know what's about to happen.

"Hurry! He's coming!" Jessie yells as she watched the boy with binoculars.

"We're going as fast as we can!" James yelled from the whole he and the cat Pokemon were digging.

"Why don't you help us?!" Meowth yelled up.

"You really don't expect me to do all the work do you?" The redhead says before looking back.

"Alright!" James says as he and Meowth got out of the hole and then quickly covered it. "It's done. Now hide!"

The trio quickly jumped into bushes before they could get caught. Speaking of, the boyfriend was still walking happily oblivious to his surroundings before his foot suddenly sunk ankle-deep into the ground. He and his Pokemon looked puzzled for a moment... then the ground broke below them as they fell in, yelling while crashing into the pit.

"Ugh, what the heck?" Ash says as his Pokemon shook his head. "What's this all-?" He started to say before he heard laughter. "Of course." He says in an annoyed tone.

"Prepare for trouble!" Jessie says.

"Make it double!" James continued.

"To protect the world from devastation."

"To unite all peoples within our nation."

"Are you serious right now?" Ash says as he stopped listening to the jokers' motto he's heard thousands of times. "Ya know what, I'm not gonna waste my time with this. Come on, Pikachu." He says as said Pokemon jumped on his shoulder and they started to climb out.

Then suddenly the ground below them shook causing them to look down. They saw a strange symbol before it glew red and they were suddenly lifted into the air. They started to freak out before they were enveloped in a bright red light.

"-at the speed of light!" Jessie finishes off.

"Surrender now or prepare to fight!" James finishes as well.

"Meowth that's... right?" Meowth suddenly becomes confused as he looks into the hole. "Where's the twerp?" He says.

"W-What?!" Jessie says in shock.

"He's not there!"

The three looked in the hole in disbelief, finding it was empty.

"Wha-How did-?" James starts to say before looking around. "Did he get out?"

"That can't be! This hole is way too deep for him to get out in time." Meowth says.

"Well, where could he be?" Jessie says.

Then James noticed something. "Wait a second."

He then grabbed a shovel and started digging around the walls of the hole until it revealed what appeared to be a cracked stone floor with a symbol chiseled into it. He looked shocked but his other two members watched from above, confused.