Chapter 14: Date with Pandemonica

I just want to say to all the people who are commenting that Ash will take the girls on his adventures and stuff, this isn't the story for that.

After the debacle in the bathroom, Ash was back to getting ready for his date with Pandemonica. Charizard hadn't returned yet, so he'd have to find another way to get to Saffron. Then he thought about Noivern. He was surely big enough to ride and fast enough to fly them there. At least to make it to Viridian so they could take the train.

Right now, he was looking through his closet to see what he could wear for his date. He moved around all his clothes, pulling some out before putting them back in, groaning in annoyance. Pikachu hopped on his bed, looking at his partner.

"Man..." The boy says before stepping away from the closet. "Pikachu, do any of these outfits look like they would work for a date?"

"... Pika... Pikachu." Pikachu says while scratching his head.

"I know." His trainer says back. "Never had any reason to buy clothes 'for' a date. What am I supposed to do?"

"Hey, Ash." Delia says while walking in. "How's my little man doing?"

"Kinda busy right now." Ash says while still looking through his closet.

"I see. Then I guess you don't want what I got you."

His head rose before he looked over in curiosity. Then he saw a box in her hands, wondering what was in it. She held it out for him and he took it before opening it.

"Oh no! No, no, no! I can't accept this!" He says while holding it back to her.

"You can, and you will." She says while pushing it back.

"I... why..."

"Well, I had figured that since you are around girls more often, you would eventually need these at some point." She says before smiling brightly. "What are you waiting for? Try them on."

"Okay, can you get out first?" He asked first.

She listened and when she did, he looked back at the box in his hands. Opening it to look at the clothes, humming in interest. Putting his original clothes on the bed, he had fully changed into the new clothes

This is just for reference. Just imagine him wearing this.

His new clothes were a white shirt with a gray jacket and pants

His new clothes were a white shirt with a gray jacket and pants. He smirked before looking at his Pokemon.

"What do you think, Pikachu?" He asked.

"Pika!" The yellow mouse gave him a thumbs up.

"Oh, you look so handsome." Delia happily says. "Now go on. Don't keep that girl waiting."

"Right. Thanks mom." Ash says while running by.

As he closed the door, he exhaled before making his way down the hall. His first time going on a date, and he was nervous. He walked down the stairs and past the living room.