Chapter 10: Home Sweet Home... Not So Much

Not done yet.

After Ash had successfully escaped from Hell with a group of demon ladies everything was back to normal... as normal as it could get.

Weeks have gone by since then and it's been really chaotic, to say the least. It was almost every week that a new problem would arise because of one of the girls. As such, Ash could barely leave the house. Even with his mom home and Lucifer to help, there was still one mess after the other.

Cerberus had been harassing people in Pallet Town many times, Modeus was always up to something, trying to rope him into it, Malina would hog the TV nearly twenty-four-seven unless they were playing a board game, Zdrada never stopped smoking in the house, the list goes on and that's even counting for the trouble Ash's new Hell Pokemon were causing for his other Pokemon in the ranch.

Justice could only do so much to stop them, Judgement would have at least one or several of the girls chained to the couch for whatever stunt they pulled, Pandemonica could barely even be relied on because of her new sadistic personality, Azazel rarely helped, and even was pulled into some of the stunts thanks to the lust demon, and they didn't even listen to Lucifer anymore, though she still tried.

As of right now, our protagonist was bailing out the triple demon, lust demon, and the curious angel AGAIN from the town's police station. The five of them looked like scolded puppies, he stared back with exhaustion, having grown used to Officer Jenny glaring daggers at him.

"WHY DID YOU TRY THAT?!" He yelled as they were walking to his house.

"I was just curious. It always worked in the videos." Modeus tried to say.

"Modeus, not everything in videos works in real life. They pay actors to make those videos. A-and where are you seeing those videos anyway?"

"Well, I went to ****hub and-"

"AGAIN?!"

"Mmhmm."

The boy groaned while shaking his head, Pikachu repeating him. "Just... stop doing stuff like this, please. I'm worried they might not let me bail you out if you keep doing this." He tells her as the lust demon looked ashamed. "And also stop going on that site. Seriously." He says before noticing the angel appearing to cross something off with her notes. "Azazel." He says getting her attention. "Can you please also not do stuff like this?"

"R-right. Understood." She says.

"We're sorry, master." Cerberus says as they enter through the front door.

"Again, just don't do it again." He tells them.

As they entered, they were stopped by Judgement who was wearing a red button-down shirt without her gauntlets. She glared at the girls behind the boy who looked nervous. She only pointed to the couch and they understood before making their way over to it.

"CAN'T TRUST YOU TO BE ALONE FOR A SECOND!" She shouted before her face softened while looking at the boy. "My deepest apologies. I wasn't able to keep them from trouble."

"It's fine. It happens." He waves her off.

"I still believe shock collars would be effective."

"No, we're not gonna resort to that. Just... Hopefully, nothing comes of it and they will stop this time."

"Very well, but you know what'll happen if it happens again."

"Got it." He says before going for the stairs and heading up them. "I'm gonna make sure my computer is still in one piece."

Judgment watched him go with a somber tone before sighing. Then it turned stern before heading for the couch with Darkrai to make sure the troublemakers were secure, Lucifer watching them from the kitchen before going back to doing the dishes.