Chapter 15: An Unexpected Visit

Na, na, na, na, NA! Na, na, na, na, NA! What's New Scoo-Wait, wrong story-FUCK!

Sorry, I was watching some of Scooby-Doo, and... yeah. Okay, just ignore that part.

Ash stared at the smiling woman in front of him on his front steps so casually like it was normal. He was shocked at seeing yet another demon just popping into his life, not in Hell, the Abyss, but here in the world of the living.

"Is something wrong?" She asked.

"Nothing's wrong, uh... c-could you just give me a second?" He quickly closed the door. "Lucifer!"

"Yes, darling!?" Lucifer called back.

"Uh, we there's a... um..."

"What?" The queen asked while looking out from the kitchen.

"I uh... I... you have to see this."

She rose a brow before leaving and going to the door where he was. She opened the door, hoping it wouldn't be a pain in the neck, only for her eyes to widen.

"Oh wow." She said to herself.

"Lucy!" The other demon says happily before suddenly hugging the queen tightly. "Oh, it's so good to see you again!"

"Gh-Hi, it's... good to see you too, Baphy."

"It's been such a long time. You look so different."

"Yeah, and you haven't changed a bit."

"I gotta say, I love the new outfit. Is it alright if I come inside?"

"Sure. Come on in."

Lucifer stepped aside as the lady walked inside. "Wow, this place looks just as small as the inside." She says while looking around. "Oh hello, Judgement."

"... H-hi." Judgement says in astonishment.

"BAPHY!" Cerberus yelled as all three of them practically jumped on her.

"Yo, am I hearing right?" Justice also says while popping her head in. "Baphomet, is that you?!"

"You know her?" Ash asked.

"Yes, we actually go way back." Lucifer tells him.

"We certainly do." The woman says as she gets up after petting Cerberus, before going right up to the boy. "And you must be the one and only Helltaker I've been hearing about." She then grabbed him by the cheeks. "You are so adorable! Ooh, little cute Helltaker you."

"Okay, you can stop touching me now." Ash says as she stops. "Also, my name is Ash, not Helltaker."

"Nice to meet you. I'm Baphomet. I hope you don't mind the sudden visit."

"Baphomet?"

"Well, there is this one girl I know though. Her name is Baphomet and she has a particular fetish for goats."

"Oh yeah, Lucy mentioned you before."

"Yep, and now you can finally put a face to the name." Lucifer explained.

"Aha, I knew you didn't forget about me." Baphomet says before her tone changes. "Now that we're here..." She then took out a phone and held it up with a huge blush. "Can you shapeshift into a goat for me, just this one time?"

"And there it is."

"Oh come on, Lucy! Please? Just this once. I just wanna see you as a goat like you used to do back then." She whined while Ash looked down, seeing her little goat tail shaking, finding it cute.

(Later)

The new house guest was now sitting in the dining room with a cup of coffee in hand, Ash coming back down after getting changed.