Chapter 3: 2 Heads are better than 1, but what about 3?

Okay, looking back at my writing, I'm not gonna lie, I think I'm starting to get rusty with my writing. You can kinda see it through my writing.

Also, I forgot to mention that last chapter, I didn't make that Scyther pic, it was by someone named vinsear on Reddit. I'm gonna be using more of his art for other demon Pokemon, just a heads up.

"Come on, Ash!"

"No!"

"We don't have to do it completely."

"Modeus, I said no!"

"Not even just a quickie?"

"What the-NO!"

After breakfast, and a bit of wandering, Ash now regretted allowing Modeus to join him on the journey to Lucifer's quarters. She was practically clinging to him, begging him to do one or another bedroom act and it was starting to annoy him to no end.

"Please!" She begged once more.

"Modeus, leave him alone already." Monica tells her. "It is too early for this."

"Why not? Lots of human males like having-"

"Modeus, he's clearly not one of them. Also, he's seventeen."

"And? If he doesn't have his first time now, he might never."

"He has plenty of time before that."

'I can't believe I'm actually hearing this right now. Misty, Brock, and the others never talked like this.' Ash thought to himself while looking back at the two arguing demons. 'Much less did I have to deal with anyone like them. I'm starting to get worried about any other demons down here.' He then stopped everyone. "Alright, calm down everyone. Listen, I can't have you two arguing with me the entire time."

"I'm sorry." Pandemonic says.

"Alright, now please, let's just... have a minute of silence for a bit. Okay?" He asked before getting a nod in return. "Alright." He then pushes a boulder out of the way and they continued walking. 'Hopefully, that's the end of it.'

The two demons looked at each other, both looking like scolded puppies before they continued.

"C-can we at least do it at some point?" Modeus asked.

"Can you just hold off on this for a little bit? Please?" Ash asked.

"Oh, alright." She pouted.

"Thank you. Just for a little while." He says before he petted her on the head.

As he did so, the little demon froze up, her face suddenly turning red. The boy looked confused before she suddenly shoved him away.

"YOU FILTHY PERVERT!" She screamed at him.

"WH-WHAT!?" He and his Pokemon screamed in confusion and shock.

"You're disgusting!"

"Wha-What did I do?!"

"Oh yeah, I probably should've mentioned this." Monica says. "You see, Modeus being a lust demon doesn't understand regular romance. She doesn't see what she does as being perverted, but when doing anything normal like going on a date for example-"

"Are you kidding me right now?!" Ash says out of annoyance before groaning. "Okay... Modeus... I'm sorry for what I did. I didn't mean to treat you the way I did. I promise I won't do it again."

"W-well... okay, I forgive you."

With a sigh of relief, he continued on. Pushing another boulder out of the way before sighing, not looking where he was going until... he slipped and fell off a cliff, screaming.