Chapter 9: The Ticket Home

Ash's eyes shot open as he quickly sat up before looking around. The last thing he remembered was chains begging to wrap around his body and then... he blacked out. Looking around, he seemed to be atop some kind of wide bridge.

Was this the way to the portal to the mortal realm? That couldn't be. Both ways of the bridge were blocked off, with no way to leave it. There didn't seem to be any sign of the girls anywhere.

Then he heard groans before looking around and finding his Pokemon around him, just becoming conscious.

"Pikachu!" He called as the yellow mouse jumped into his arms. "Thank Arceus you're okay."

"I'VE ONLY JUST FOUND YOU, TRESPASSER! SO DON'T GO DYING ON ME YET." He heard a voice scream out before he looked up at one of the ends of the bridge. "WE WILL SPEND A LOT OF TIME TOGETHER, YOU AND I."

Then the cackle of thunder startled them as dust flew up at the top of the bridge. As the dust settled, gauntlets were raised to the air before coming down with chains connecting to the bridge as it was revealed who it was.

It was another demon girl, but there was a huge difference between her and the other girls. One was that she had a black shirt that was completely unbuttoned revealing cleavage, her hair was huge and wild while her horns were black but bigger than the rest, and instead of red eyes, hers were glowing pure white.

"ARE YOU READY TO FINALLY FACE JUDGMENT!?"

"Oh man... What is it this time!? What 'you' want with me?" Ash called up.

"HAHA! NAIVE LITTLE HUMAN. I MADE THAT CLEAR ALREADY!" She says before clenching her fist. "IF YOU THOUGHT YOU COULD COME IN HERE AND SMUGGLE ALL THESE DEMONS OUT, YOU'RE DEAD MEAT!"

"What? What're you talking about?! How am I smuggling them out? A-and where are they?!" He called as Pikachu chimed in agreement.

"THAT ISN'T ANY OF YOUR CONCERN. WHAT SHOULD BE IS YOUR LIFE!" She says before raising one of her hands. "IGNITE THE SIN MACHINE! SUFFERING MUST BE MADE!"

"Wait, what?!" Ash yelled before the bridge suddenly shook and spikes appeared at each end before it started moving. "Oh man!"

Without needing to think twice, he and his Pokemon started running to avoid the spikes. Scyther seemed to be having the most trouble since he was more used to flying and the boy had to help him just to keep up. Then chains started shooting out from below the bridge causing them to jump around just to avoid them.

"Please stop!" He called.

"OH, YOU SEEM MORE AGILE THAN MOST HUMANS." The demon says before the bridge was stopped by chains. "LET'S MAKE THINGS MORE INTERESTING!"

With a snap demonic Pokemon began popping out of the ground in front of the chains. A Luxray and Sableye on each side. It made the boy look worried, but his own demonic Pokemon let out a battle cry before charging at them, Scyther and Sableye taking one side and Cyndaquil going after the other.