Chapter 6: A wandering angel?

So now with our hero, he was currently standing atop a cliff and looking out into the distance. It was still far, but they were getting closer to the tower that supposedly had the Queen of Hell. He'd be home soon and hopefully keep his promises to these ladies about bringing them.

"So, you're going to see Lucy herself, huh?" Zdrada says while leaning onto his shoulder, much to his annoyance. "You are a gutsy one, that's for sure." She laughed out a load of smoke into his face, adding to his annoyance.

'I'm starting to regret this already.' Ash thought to himself while fanning the smoke. "Mind not blowing so much smoke in my face?"

"Or what? You gonna punish me?" She then leaned uncomfortably close to his face. "I have been a naughty girl. ~"

"Pikachu..." Pikachu groaned.

"If I have to deal with these idiots for more than an hour, I will fucking slit my throat." Malina complained.

The boy took a look down the cliff, just seeing a few boulders. There were one or three skeletons, but that was it.

"With this many boulders, it seems like a lot more than just debris." He says, Pikachu agreeing with him.

"It just happens every now and then." Monica states. "If we don't run into any more problems, any more battles or such, we should be good."

"Battles?" Malina asked.

"Some of these skeletons bring out their own Pokemon."

"Oh."

"Yeah, well these battles aren't exactly something I enjoy." Ash says before stepping away from the cliff. "Usually I can come up with strategies on how to defeat my opponent, but for these battles, I just can't seem to come up with anything fast enough to react. Not to mention how vicious they are and with death being a chance... it's just hard to think on the spot."

"Hey, hey, relax." Monica says as she got behind and started rubbing his shoulders. "I'm sure you won't have any trouble dealing with these next ones."

"You say that, but I'm even afraid to see any wild Pokemon."

"Well, the ones you have now are pretty powerful. Maybe let them take care of it."

'I mean she does got a point, but that doesn't change the other reasons.' The boy thought to himself.

They continued, Ash pushing some boulders out of the way, having a Pokemon Battle with thankfully only one of the skeletons that he ended quickly, and they were good. He pushed another boulder and was about to walk, only to get pulled back as spikes came out of the ground. He was a little more glad that he brought the girls after this.

"So, how did you get down in Hell anyway?" Zdrada asked.

"Well me and Pikachu were dealing with a bunch of clowns who dug a hole to trap us and as it turns out, there was a pentagram in that hole, so we ended up down here." Ash explained.

"Damn, I'll have to thank them. I wouldn't have met you if otherwise."

"Trust me, you'd rather not see them. They never leave us."

"So, you got annoying people trying to nag on you too." Malina says.

"They're not just annoying people." Ash says as they stop. "They're literal criminals and they're always trying to steal something from me."

"Don't worry, Master." Cerberus ran up to him. "We'll protect you at all cost!" They all saluted.

"Thank you, Cerberus." He says while petting one of them, much to their delight.