Chapter 16: A Small Dilemma

Gotta catch'em all... god I miss those days.

Anyway, hope you enjoy the chapter.

It was just a normal day in the Ketchum house. Ash was waking up feeling refreshed and ready to start the day. Unfortunately, he had a situation that involved Lucifer's arms being locked around him. He looked to his left at her wearing only her button-up shirt, then smiled before kissing her on the cheek, making her smile in her sleep. That made him glad.

He tried to move his arm, but unfortunately, the one that wasn't between the queen's breasts was weighed down. He looked to his right and looked surprised as he saw Pandemonica wearing a nightgown and had her arms wrapped around his left arm.

He didn't question why she was there, figuring he already knew the reason why. He wiggled to try and get out, but she just moved closer, tightening her grip around his arm which caused Lucifer to do the same until both demons were smothering him.

As much as he didn't want to disturb either of them, he could only breathe for so long in his current predicament.

After a gruesome(not really) and agonizing minute, Ash popped free from his binds, gasping for air before faceplanting on the floor. He turned his head and lay there for a small moment, his face feeling like it was on fire. He stood up and looked back at them, seeing their sleeping faces. Then he looked at Pikachu who was asleep with Giratina snuggled against him then silently laughed.

Not wanting to wait any of them up, he went to his computer and turned it on. Just as the monitor lit up, his eyes went wide before he put a hand on his face.

"Modeus." He groaned quietly.

He then went to clearing tabs quickly, not wanting to see what she had looked up again. He sighed when he was done before pulling up a new tab. He opened a site about the Kanto League tournament and checked the schedule.

"Man, postponed again?" He mumbled to himself. "At this rate, I might as well just go on a journey to another region... if I could get any of these girls to behave and not get me arrested."

After a second, he turned off the computer and got changed before leaving his room. He stopped when he noticed a light on in one of the bedrooms, the one with a halo picture on the door. He got curious and went up to it, taking a peek inside, and was surprised.

Azazel was awake and mumbling to herself while shuffling through a pile of papers. He tried to open the door further, only to feel a weight blocking it. With a brow raised, he pushed harder until the door was opened and papers flew around.

"WAIT! WAIT! You're messing up my research!" Azazel almost freaked out while grabbing the papers and quickly placing them in another pile.

"R-research?" The boy asked, concerned.

When she looked back at him, he could see the bags under her eyes and her hair a mess. This concerned him a lot.

"A-Ash, hi. I... wasn't expecting you. Uh... g-good evening." She says tiredly.

"Um... Azazel, it's morning." Ash tells her.

She looked up at him, squinting a bit before looking at the window. "Oh... Good morning." She says, trying to sound cheerful before going back to sorting the scattered papers.

Ash then looked around the room. Papers were everywhere, on the floor on her bed, on the desk, hanging from strings attached to the walls that were also covered, one could get lost in it. He picked a few up and inspected them. Most of the papers either repeated info, random stuff that didn't have to do with Hell, or were just utter nonsense. He then looked back at the exhausted angel with concern.