Chapter 4: One too many is never enough P1

Like I said after level 3 I gave up. Let me tell ya that it is not worth it.

"Ugh, no good." Ash says while sitting on a boulder as he's trying to scan his newly caught Cyndaquil with his Pokedex. "I'm only getting info on the Cyndaquil from my world. Hey, Monica-" He asked as the tired demon looked at him. "Is there a type of Pokedex in Hell for Pokemon born here?"

"Unfortunately no. We don't have anything like that." She tells him as he looked disappointed. "I could look it up though."

"Yes! Please!" Ash begged as she opened her laptop and started typing.

"Still can't believe you actually caught one of those things."

"I'm just as surprised. I didn't think I could catch one of them."

"Well, the information for a Cyndaquil here is not much different from your world. Other than they are more deadly and are known to be living in lava pools, and you should never touch their back." She showed him the information.

"Oh... good to know." The boy says, disappointed.

"Cheer up, my love." Modeus says while clinging to his arm. "Maybe a minute of heavy fornication could help-"

"Modeus, can you stop trying to get me to do that stuff with you?" Ash says annoyed. "I'm not ready for that kind of stuff."

"But why?" She pouted.

"Just hold off on it for now."

"You said that last time and I did."

"Do you only think of sex?"

"No, but it's the best feeling in Hell and the mortal realm."

"Modeus, that's enough." Monica says while pulling her away from him.

The lust demon sat on the ground and pouted like a child. The trainer decided to see what Cerberus was doing and saw that one of them was holding Pikachu, nuzzling against him while the other two looked with smiles. He smiled at the sight before he heard his stomach growl.

"Oh, yeah. It should be lunchtime." Ash says as he gets up. "Alright, who's hungry?" He then says as all three of Cerberus' heads perked up before they rushed over to the boy.

"Me! Me! I'm hungry!" They all started repeatedly saying at the same time.

"Okay, okay. Well, I got just the thing for today." He says before reaching into his bag.

"I highly there's gonna be enough for all of us. We should be close by to-" Pandemonic started to say before she heard clanking and looked back, eyes widened.

"It's just gonna be a minute." Ash says as he starts preparing bread.

In the second she was cut off, he had already set up a wide table with a tablecloth, chairs, and plates. He had ingredients set out, a bamboo mat, and he was already at work, Cerberus, all three, drooling as they watched. Modeus passed by, also drooling but for different reasons.

The tired demon looked dumbfounded by how quick he was to set it all up, looking back and forth between his bag and all the things he had apparently pulled out of it, questioning the logic.

"Come on, Monica. It's not gonna be long before lunch is ready." The boy called over to her.

"I really need to update my information on humans." She sighed while adjusting her glasses before going over to join them.

(About a minute later)

"Alright, all set." Ash says as he sets plates down with sandwiches and onigiris.