3

"Hobie! Harv!" I heard Gwen say, I turned around, My guitar on my arm. 

"Pav! How you been Mate?" I asked, Rubbing his head as he did his hand shake with Hobie. 

I moved over to Gwen, I winked. 

"Hey, Gwendie." I smirked, She giggled. 

I saw this other spider-man, He didn't seem dangerous. 

He looked confused. "Oh! Is this that guy from 1610?" I asked, Gwen made a thumbs up. 

My spidey-senses triggered and I jumped away from a portal the spot was trying to put under me. 

"Word of advice, Use the whole hand not just ya' fingas." My brother advised.

''What's up with his suit.. He bleedin' from his armpits?" I asked, Hobie shrugged. 

"Harv, Miles, Miles, Harv. Hobie, Miles, Miles, Hobie!" Gwen said quickly, Damn this spot guy was irrataiting! 

"Mate, I'm tryin' talk to Miles!" I told him, He sent me through a portal leaving me closer to Miles. "Thanks." 

"I- I've never heard of you 'cause- Gwen barely ever mentioned you.." Miles stuttered. 

"Sure she didn't. Anyways, Names 'Arv, 'Avrey Brown! That bloke ova there is my brother, 'obart brown, a tad bit of a nutcase.. Oop-!" He shot a web at me, I dodged. "We were bitten by- Wouldn't ya' like to know. Anyways, For the last three years we've been the only- Wait wait... Did you think I was gonna show you my secret identity? Come off it, bruv."

Hobie pushed me aside and started to talk to Miles..

Older Brother's am I right?

"That is when we ain't playin' shows, Intaginizing fascists, staging unpolitical action- Or! Having a laugh at the Pub with my mates and this dumba**-" I saw him get swallowed by a black hole, Appearing farther away from miles, I swung next to him and put my arm around him.

"We ain't role models, But we were both run-way models- Gettin' off subject, But that's okay 'cause I don't believe in consistency! I 'ate the Am, 'ate the Pm, Hate 'ables." I started counting on my fingers, "Ain't heros because callin' yourself a hero makes you a Self-Mythologizic, Narcissistic, AutoRactic, Power hungry dunce-bag!"

Miles looked confused.

"W-wait I thought you hated labels?" He asked, The spot tried to get to the portal, I swung over to him and kicked him to the ground.

"Oi, Gwendie! Left ya Jumpa' round our place!" I said, The spot sent me away from himself.

"Wait what's a jumper?" Miles asked.

"This bloke is jokin' right?" I asked, Pavitr shrugged.

"It's a sweater.." Gwen answered.

"How many sweaters do you have?" Miles exclaimed.

"That's- That's not- Not that many?" Gwen offered, Miles sighed.

"And ya' toothbrush!" Hobie called, Adding to the fire.

"Wait- What?!" Miles yelled.

"Miles, wanna help us out instead of fangirlin' over our drumma?" I suggested.

He nodded and swung into action.

"Y'all make a heck of a team!" The spot chuckled.

"Don't believe in teams." Hobie smirked.

"Aren't you in a band?!" Miles asked, getting chocked by the spot.

"Thought we were a team?" I asked, He tried to attack the spot but got trapped.

"Other then you I don't believe in teams." He said softly. "And as my brotha' said, I don't believe in consistency."

"These guys are killin' me.." Miles sighed.

We all went to attack the spot, He sent us away, making us fall on each other.

"Urgh- Get off!" I said, rubbing my head since I was underneath Gwen, Pavitr and Hobie.

"My head-" Pavitr whined.

The dimension portal bursted, I felt my eyes widen in shock.

"We have to run." My spidey-senses were going off like crazy.

"What?! No! We have to- Miles!" Miles was in shock, we all ran to stop the spot. Ha.. That rhymes! Not the time Harv!

We all connected our webs, making a bridge, the spot being just a few inches from going into the dimension abscessor.

"You're not a joke! Right gang?" Miles yelled.

"Nope!"

"Completely unamusing!"

"I don't believe in comedy!"

"You're not a joke! This is actually scary!"

"See? No one here thinks your a joke!" Miles cried.

"They won't after this."

Snap.