11

Miles 1610's Pov •

Myles - Prowler earth 42 Miles.
Miles - Spiderman earth 1610 Miles.
Mrs. Morales- Myles Mother
Aaron - Uncle Aaron.

"Hola, Mami.." Prowler sighed as we entered the house.

"Hola, Myles.. ¿Qué ocurre?" Myles Mum asked.

"Well.. We kinda have something to show you.." Myles rubbed the back of his head nervously. "Remember when I said I had a side job?"

"Sí.." Mrs. Morales sighed.

He showed me.

"Hola..?" I greeted her nervously.

"You look- You look the same!" Mrs. Morales gasped.

"Mrs.Morales, please let me explain.. I'm not from this world, I'm from another world." I told her, she nodded.

"This like when you were obsessed with that little multi-verse, Myles!" Mrs. Morales smiled.

Myles flushed.

"I was right!- Anyways- Not the problem, Mami!" Myles groaned.

"I'm here, I'm not meant to be. I'm meant to be back on 1610. With my dad and my mom-.." I thought of my dad. "I need to get back. Brooklyn needs Spiderman." 

"Sweetie, This was funny at first.. But it's getting a bit.. Scary. I already told you, I don't like talking about your dad." Mrs Morales sighed with a shaky breath. "Wait.. Who is spiderman?"

"Señorita, se lo prometo, soy de otra dimensión." I spoke, She sighed.

"Myles, Te amo, But I cannot believe this." Mrs Morales sighed, she turned to me. "Do you have any proof?"

"No.. Wait.. Uh.." I turned invisible, Mrs Morales gasped. 

"Myles- How?!" Mrs Morales put her hand on my (Invisible) face. 

"Ow!" 

I turned visible, She put her hand on her chest. 

"This is.. I can't believe this!" Mrs. Morales looked at me in shock. "You promise you boys aren't tricking me?"

Aaron and Myles shook their heads.

"Myles.. He looks exactly like you.." Mrs. Morales had my head in her hands, I smiled. 

"I'm Miles Morales, I'm like your son from another dimension.." I told her, She nodded. 

I heard knocking on the window. 

We all looked to the window, Hobie and Harv waved to me. 

'-iles! Miles!' Hobie mouthed, I heard him slightly.

"Hobie..?" I squinted my eyes, "Hobie!"

I raced to the window, helping the two brits in. 

Hobie hugged me, I hugged back. I never thought I would miss him. We let go, He had the same pink he always did when he was around me.

Harv looked around. 

"Oh! Hello, Mrs. Morales. I'm Harv, This is my brother, Hobie." Harv offered his hand to Mrs. Morales.

"Oh.. Uhm.. Hello." Mrs. Morales slowly took his hand and shook it. 

I was kind of disappointed that these guys that I had only met a day ago were the first people to try and help me. 

Harv looked at his wrist, His calm look turned to panic. 

"Sh!t!" He yelled out, covering his mouth, "I lost the watch!"

Hobie looked at him, a look that said 'Are you kidding me' covered his face. 

"You're joking. You did not just lose the only way to get us home!" Hobie snarled. 

"I probably dropped it- I need to find it- Can one of you show me brooklyn-?" Harv glanced around the room, His eyes fell on Myles.

Myles looked at him, Harv looked back at him. 

"Uh? Harv! The watch?!" Hobie hissed, Harv shook his head, snapping back to reality. 

"Yes! Yep! Watch- Got it!" Harv swung outside, He was gone for a few minutes. 

We all just were quiet. Nervous for what might happen. 

Harv came back, Frustrated. 

"Stupid watch! Stupid stupid-!" He muttered, Hobie put his hand on his shoulder. 

"What happened?" Hobie asked, Harv mumbled his answer, "..What?"

"The watch broke. I need to fix it." Harv said loudly, Myles cleared his throat. 

"I could help? So you guys can leave." Myles said, monotoned. "I'm good with tech."

Harv nodded, a grin on his face. 

Myles had a bit of a red tint of his cheeks, He coughed, Gesturing for Harv to follow him. 

I looked to Mrs. Morales, I was scared to ask. 

"You can stay here for as long as you need." Aaron announced, Glancing to Mrs. Morales who simply nodded. 

We thanked them repeatedly, Hobie looked nervous.

"Hobie, Lets go to your brother." I held his hand, He nodded.