25

TW FOR RAPE AND PHYSICAL & EMOTIONAL TORTURE!

Harv and Hobie laid in silence.

It was around 1am. Harv had just woken up from a terrible Night Terror.

He let out a shaky breath.

"I'm-"

"Don' you dare say ya sorry." Hobie mutters.

Hobie is holding Harv tight in his arms.

Before they were biten by the spider, They were adopted into a family.
Not exactly adopted, More like they bounced around in the foster system and this was the house that stuck the most.
They had a Mother, Her name was Agatha.
One thing about Agatha? She was a creep.
When Harv was around 12, He walked into the kitchen one day.
He was hungry, His older brother Hobie and his older sister Magi had gone out to get some take out.
Leaving Agatha and Harv alone in the house together.
Harv was never scared of Agatha, He always thought she was a nice lady who just had trouble talking.

That was until the day they were alone.

Harv walks into the kitchen, Half asleep.

"Hey, Ms. Agatha." He mumbles.

"Come here, Darling." She says quietly.

Harv looks at her and nods, Walking up to her.

That's when she grabs his face.

"I wanna show you something, But you have to promise not to tell anyone.."

Harv, Being the curious little guy he was, Nodded.

"Okay! I promise!"

Her hands started to unzip his trousers.

•••

Harv was left on the kitchen floor, Sobbing as blood poured down his cheek.
"Remember, You promised." The disgusting women cackled.
Harv choked out a sob and nodded, Limping to his room.

When Harv's brother and Sister came back, Hobie immediately kneeled to his side when he heard the sobbing.

"What happened? You alright?" He holds his little brother's face.

Harv shudders at the touch, He glances over to see Agatha in the door way.

"I- I.. I tripped." Harv whispered.

Angie, His sister, Laughed.

"Big baby!" She giggled but sat next to him, Hugging him tight, "Be more careful next time."

Harv nodded and looked to Agatha.

Her disgusting yellow stained teeth grin at him.

Harv would wake up screaming every night, Clinging to Hobie.
Since Hobie was the oldest out of the Three, He would comfort them every time they got scared.

This happened for several weeks, Until Hobie forced Harv to tell him what had happened.

"Alright, That's it! What the hell are these dreams about? Are one of the neighborhood kids hurting you?" Hobie asked, Fear covering his face.

Harv sobbed into him.

"Answer me, Harv!" Hobie yelled.

"Ms Agatha hurt me!" Harv yelled back, Tears streaming down his face.

Hobie paused.

".. How."

Harv shook his head; "I didn't wana- She made me-"

"How the fuck did she hurt you, Harv?!"

When Harv yelled out what Ms Agatha did to him for all those weeks, Everytime they were alone, All those times she abused him with no one the wiser..

Harv sobbed as Hobie checked his back, It was absolutely clawed, Bite marks and bruises.

Hobie felt like he was gonna be sick.

Hobie stood up and grabbed Agatha's phone.

"911, What's your emergency?"

Even though it happened years ago, Harv still flinches anytime someone touches him on his hips or waist.

Yeah, He's a pretty touchy guy, But when someone else tries to tickle him or touch his back, He just freezes up.

Sadly, That dream happened tonight.

Harv had woke up screaming, Hobie comforting him while Harv sobbed.

Even though they were boy almost grown ups, Hobie would still comfort his brother whenever he needed it.

"Sorry.."

"Don't apologize."

(Next Chapter might have a full backstory for them)