6

Hobie's pov•

We opened a portal to Gwen's dimension, seeing her apartment as soon as we did.

Harv knocked on the door, My smile dropped when I saw her dad.

"Is Gwen home?" I asked.

"No. Who are you?" He asked us, eyeing me.

"Harv Brown. A friend of Gwen's. We met through school, We do band too. We got her to come to our band but it wasn't for her." Harv smiled.

Gwen's dad nodded.

"Who's he?"

"Hobart. He's my brother." He smiled innocently.

"It's Hobie." I said firmly. "We've come to give Gwendie something, It's just in here."

I passed him the package.

"Great. Thank you? Uh.. I'll make sure I give it to her when I.." He sighed. "When I see her."

I looked around.

"Is she.. Not here?" I asked.

"No. She's gone somewhere." I felt bad for the bloke. Your daughter being the person you're meant to arrest? Ouch.

"Oh okay.. Cya Mate." I said, immediately regretting my words as he gave me a look that said 'Why does my daughter always hang out with people like you'.

Harv laughed nervously.

"Thank you for your time, Sir." Harv grabbed my arm.

He facepalmed.

"Cya Mate?! Are you trying to get her dad to hate you?! God, You suck at talking to adults." He sighed.

"Hey- not fair! I don't talk to adults." I hmphed.

"I'm still better then you. Bloody idiot.."

"What now?" I asked.

"We wait for the princess in armor to come and demand we save Miles." He shrugged.

"Why wait?" I asked, I'll admit. I was scared for Miles.

"It's a canon event." He said with a dead face. "Plus I like drama."

I facepalmed.

"Miles could be dying.. And you're not gonna help cause.. You like. Drama."

"Yeah. Problem?" He asked.

"Just open the portal home." I sighed.