10

Hobie's Pov •

We all were at MJ's and Peter's house, Mayday had to sleep so we all sat outside on a table they had.

Since me, Harv and Gwendie are all not welcome at Spider-society, and the rest of the people in our group are uh.. Not very good liars, We can't find out which Dimension Miles is in.

"We've looked everywhere!" Gwen groaned, Harv rubbed her back.

"Gwendie, We'll find him! You'll apologise and-" Gwen cut off Harv.

"Miles was so angry at me! You guys won't get it.. We should just give up.."

The rest of the group was just quiet.

I bashed my hands on the table, Startling the rest of the group.

"Gwen, Stop feeling sorry for ya self! We'll find Miles, You'll apologise, 'e'll stop the canon event and all will be fine! So for the love of Chai, Quit ya whinin', Get on that bloody watch, And make another damn portal already! Or so help me, I will find Miles myself!" I hissed at her, standing up and looming over her from the table.

Peter stood up.

"Okay- Let's all calm down-!"

"What?! You weren't there to defend Miles but you'll defend this piece of-" I started to get angry. Who the hell just gives up on finding their friend?

"Hobie, Why are you so mad at me?!" Gwen yelled, tears stinging her eyes.

"Peter you're a sh!t mentor. Gwen you're a sh!t friend." I spat, I grabbed Gwen's watch and made a portal, Harv jumping after me.

A tear fell down my face, I had opened a portal to a random dimension, Harv rubbed my back.

"Hobie are you okay..?" He whispered.

"I don't wanna lose another friend, Harv." I told him firmly.

"I know.. We'll get through this. We'll find him." He whispered.

"What dimension is this?" He followed up with, I looked at my watch.

"ᴏɴᴇ sᴇᴠᴇɴᴛʏ ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ." I told him, Everything looked in order, No spot, No villains..

We looked around for an hour or so, mapping out the city.

"And?" I asked Harv.

"No Miles." He sighed.

He took off the watch from my wrist.

"Can I try one?" He asked.

"Go for it.. Just make sure it's not one we've already tried." I told him.

"Have we tried ғᴏᴜʀᴛʏ-ᴛᴡᴏ?" He asked, fiddling with the knobs and buttons on the watch. "Feel like we should try there.."

"No- Don't break it!" I said, yanking the watch away from him.

"Hobie." He sighed.

"What?"

"I made it. How would I break it?!" He facepalmed.

"I dunno! You're stupid, It can happen." I shrugged.

"Just make the portal, Spike-head." He rolled his eyes.

I opened the portal to ғᴏᴜʀᴛʏ-ᴛᴡᴏ, and began to walk through, Harv walked in before me.

Harv's Pov •

I looked around..

Fire, Crumbling buildings, Police sirens.. Goddamn.. Where was this place's spider-man?!

"What the hell.." We saw graffiti on a building.. 'Tᕼᗴ ⍴𝓻᥆ᥕᥣᥱ𝓻'.

"Huh.." I hummed.

"Wait.. You don't think the prowler.." Hobie started to panic.

"Hobie- Hobie!" I made him look at me.

"The prowler didn't kill any spider-man, And he didn't kill Miles. Okay?" He nodded, I let his shoulders go. "Let's search the place. But be careful, We don't know how the people will react to swinging people.."