15

ȶɦɨʀɖ 𝗽𝗲𝗿𝘀𝗼𝗻 𝒫𝒪𝒱

"Myles, Get in the- Myles?!" Myles had jumped off, leaving Harv a bit annoyed.

"Okay. We can't focus on him right now, Miles, Your dad. We have to find him, secure him and-" Gwen started, immediately taking on the role of leader.

"I don't follow orders." Hobie spat, shooting a web and swinging to a different building.

Miles gulped, watching Hobie leave, Harv sighed and went after him.

"I can't worry about him right now.. Where's Spot??" He looked in the sky,
The spot lowered himself down to us.

"Hello Miles.. Nice to see you." His voice growled.

The spider-people all got into their fighting stance, Spot stood quite still.

"This doesn't concern you." Spot said smugly.

A black portal opened under everyone but Miles' feet.

Sending the group falling through an endless portal.

Miles looked around, scared and alone.

һᥲr᥎

"Oi, Dipshish! What are ya doin?!" I snarled, Hobie looked at me, glaring a bit, catching me off guard. "Rockie, Are you okay?"

Rockie was a name I called Hobie since he was seven and I was six, It wasn't exactly sentimental or anything like that, But it seemed to calm us both down when the name was used.

"Yeah. Just sick of everyone tellin' me whadda do." Hobie sighed, "Where's the spot?"

We looked to the side, The spot was cornering Miles, going on about some 'Destiny' or somethin..

I shot a web at the spot, thrusting myself towards him, Hobie following.

The spot turned to us, about to flick his wrist to send us into a portal..

When he was hit by-

Myles?!

муℓєѕ

As soon as I drew my fist back, I found myself falling, still giving Hobie, Miles and Harv a bit of time to capture the spot.

I heard loud screams as soon as I was consumed by the black hole.

The rest of the spider-people were zooming down the hole, I felt someone clutch to me, A little ginger baby, giggling and babbling.

"Hey- who's kid is-" The kid tried to fly off somewhere, I grabbed her by the waist, bringing her to my chest.

I looked down.

ʀᴇᴀʟʟʏ ʙᴀᴅ ᴍɪsᴛᴀᴋᴇ.

I felt my stomach turn.. Is this what Spider-people had to deal with?

I've seen all types of things, blood, murder, guts and ooze.. But that is disturbing.

It was just a deep hole, never ending.

Suddenly, a portal opened up at the bottom of us and we were moved yet again..

I felt myself glitching.

"Ow-" I groaned, the small ginger pulled on my braids.

"Mayday!" Some old hobo looking guy tried to grab her from me.

I glanced a bit, before loosing my grip.

"Where's Miles?" I asked, looking around for my counter-part.

I heard a loud bang.

𝐶𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑘𝑘𝑘𝑘..

A large building started to fall.. I looked down towards it.

𝐷𝑎𝑑..

𝑰𝒕'𝒔 𝒅𝒂𝒅!

I lunged towards the sight, someone held me back.

This white chick with pink and blonde hair looked at me, sorrow in her eyes.

"Oi- Let me go-" I snapped, she shook her head.

"I won't let Miles' universe collapse.. Not because of one person!" She announced, I looked at her, She stared back.

"You got three seconds." I told her.

"What?"

"1.."

She didn't move.

"Two three!" I said quickly, my claw tightened around her wrist, I flung back, my suit allowing me to float.

I moved towards the scene..

The building is gonna fall.

I called out to Miles, He was deep in combat.

Harv heard me, turning his head to me.

ҺคՐυ︎

I heard Myles' yelling, I turned to him slightly, stepping out of combat for a second.

I saw the building.

"Miles- Your dad!" I yelled to Miles, He looked at me, ducking under Spot's punches.

Hobie jumped down, swinging to Myles.

He grabbed him, swinging down to Mr. Morales.

The building fell and I felt my heart stop.

They both got out of there in time, I let out a shaky breath.

Wait..

Where's Mr. Morales?