1𝟔

𝙈𝙞𝙡𝙚𝙨' ᕈOᘎ

I glanced to my two friends, they were pushing away ruble.

Gwen, Peter, Pavitr, Spider Nior and Peni came closer to us.

"The cannon event is stable.." Gwen breathed out, I looked at her.

"The hell do you mean.. Cannon event is stable?" I growled.

She looked at me.

"Miles.. I couldn't let your universe die just because you wanted to save your dad!" Gwen reached for my hand, I slapped her away.

"Wait.. So.." I looked down to the scene..

I shot a web, swinging down.

"Dad- No- No-" Myles looked at me, I pushed the ruble away.

Soon I saw him, He was still breathing.

"Dad!" I grabbed his hand, he somehow had survived, a little girl was in his arms, whimpering, though unharmed.

"Sp.. Spiderman?" He coughed, squinting his eyes.

"No- Dad It's me- It's Miles.." I whispered, My dad nodded, "I need you to stay awake so we can get you to the hospital."

"Yeah.. Okay."

I was about to pick him up when I felt someone grab me by the back of my neck.

"Miles!" My dad called out weakly, I looked over my shoulder to see the spot, Angerer then ever.

"I lost everything.. I won't let you have it all!" He screamed, throwing me into a portal which crashed into a building.

He then went towards my dad..

Then Harv came up behind him and smacked him in the head with a guitar.

The spot wasn't affected for long, just enough time for Harv to pull out some sort of.. Container.

𝐻𝑜𝑏𝑖𝑒

I need to get him stuck it it!

I looked over to my brother, I nodded, Running behind the spot.

"Okay.. Look a' me- Ya- Nah- No por'als-" I jumped over the portals, Harv and me were sort of playing with him..

Like two cats and a mouse.

I stuck my tongue out at the spot, He reached to grab me, letting Harv jump onto his back.. Falling into a portal.