Chapter 1- April Kane

April Kane College Art student

I walked in the park one hand in my pocket and the other resting on my brown coloured satchel. When I found a good tree with some shade I sat down and stared at my sketchpad thinking of what to draw.

My eyes darted around the park looking for something to draw when I saw a young couple holding hands. They looked about my age like they were in university or college.

The boy had black hair that looked as if it hadn't been brushed and eyes the colour of the ocean. He was very attractive and the girl was as well. She had blonde hair that curled as it hit her back and thoughtful grey eyes. As they started walking closer to me I could start to hear their conversation.

"I think your names perfect just the way it is." Said the boy with a pout on his face

"That's sweet Percy but the whole point of the game is you have to say what name I could have besides Annabeth." The girl who I assumed was named Annabeth replied.

"Well I don't know maybe like Heather or something?" Percy says looking unsure of his response.

"Seriously Heather's the best you could come up with?!" Annabeth replies looking annoyed but amused. I definitely agreed with her though, I liked the name Heather but it didn't suit her.

"Okay then what about we talk about your last name." Percy said

"Ok I'm listening."

"So how about Annabeth Jackson." The boy said as a smirk started to form on his face.

Annabeth looked back at him with her jaw hanging open. When she started to see the guys smirk her expression quickly turned to anger then she smiled as if she got a idea.

"Well maybe Annabeth Fisher would be better."

"Wait who's last name is that that?" Percy asked with a look of concern on his face.

"Just this guy who flirts with me a lot at school. He's really cute now that I think about it." Percy turned completely expressionless after she said that.

"Umm Percy?" Annabeth asked as she snapped her fingers in front of his face trying to get his attention. Then suddenly the boy picked her up and started walking towards the water.

"Percy put me down this instance." Annabeth yelled as she got close to the water. Percy still was holding a poker face but you could clearly see he was trying not to laugh.

"Percy!" The girl yelled one more before she was thrown into the water but even as she fell I think I saw a smile on her face. Percy smiling happily, jumped in right after her.

A minute passed and I started to get worried, they were under their for a while. I walked closer to the water and I saw their two heads pop up and Percy happily kissed her on the lips. She smiled then splashed him. I, now knowing they were ok, went back to the tree to start my drawing. I knew what I could draw now.

About a hour later I drew the final line on my sketch and as I looked at it I saw the couple that made my day holding hands as they stood in front of the water.

---------------------------------------------------
Ummm so hello this is my first thing I ever wrote here on wattpad so I hope it was good, I'm planning on posting every week and umm ya! Thanks for the read and you're awesome! (It was really awkward writing this)