Chapter 6- Carter Harris

Percabeth baby name suggestions in comments plz

Carter Harris Student Honor roll student at Goode high

"Your doing it wrong." I said in a bored tone as Percy Jackson filled out another answer incorrectly. What a idiot.

"Well you're a bad teacher." Percy said anger seeping through his voice.

"You know Perseus." I said saying Percy's full name just to annoy him. " I don't want to be tutoring you right now but I need extra credit and you need a passing mark so don't take your anger out on me."

Percy looked up and glared at me. "I'm going to get something to drink." Percy said standing up from his seat.

"What no!" I said as I grabbed Percy's arm. He easily shrugged me off and continued walking to the door. "If you want something to drink 'll get it but you need to study.' When Percy still kept walking I quickly opened my mouth to speak again. "If you study I can leave sooner." Percy stopped walking and huffed as he turned around and sat back down.

"Try to get some work done." I said as I left the room and made my way to Percy's kitchen. I've only been to Percy's house a few times but I already knew my way around. I walked around the kitchen looking through different cabinets trying to find some cups when I heard the door open and two people start to talk.

"I'm going to kill Percy!" A girl's voice announced. I itched closer to the corner then peaked my head around and saw two teenagers, a boy and a girl enter Percy's house.

The girl had short dark black hair, bright blue eyes and had a scowl on her face. The boy who looked a little younger had black hair as well and dark brown eyes. He was glaring at the ground like he wanted to kill it. Why the heck are they in Percy's house?

"Crap." I mumbled to myself as they stated to walk in my direction, they're wearing all black is Percy being robbed? Wait no they would need bags or something for that. Wait a second the girl said she wants to kill him! I ducked behind one of the counters and started to leave the kitchen before they noticed me.

"Percy!" I whispered as I entered his room. He glanced up at me then replied.

"What is it?"

"Shhhhhh be quiet!" I said as I ran up to him and put a hand over his mouth.

"What the hell?!" Percy whispered as he forcefully pushed me off him.

"Scary people in your house kill you." I blurt out.

Percy turns to me he's face suddenly serious. He gets up then pulls something out of his pocket. Wait is that a pen?! I mean I know Percy's strong, but I doubt a pen would help him much in this situation.

He creeps out the door, me following closely behind him. He enters the living room and the teenagers I saw earlier are seating on the couch with a blonde girl standing beside them. Percy turns to me and sent me a reassuring smile. 

"This is who you thought was gonna kill me." Percy whispers then starts tip toeing towards the blonde girl. When he's right behind her he yells loudly.  "Boooo!"

The girl shrieks then turns around and kicks Percy in the stomach knocking him down on the ground.

"Owww" Percy whimpers as he lays on the floor. Wait a second what the heck just happened?!

"You go Annabeth! You brought that upon yourself kelp head." The punk girl laughs as she looks down at Percy.

Blondie or as I now know, Annabeth laughs. "Thalia's right you deserved that." She says as she offers Percy a hand.

"Ya I know." Percy's says with a goofy smile on his face as he takes her hand then kisses her.

"Ugh eww." Thalia mumbles.

"Ahem!" I cough to get Percy's attention

"Oh ya." He says as he separates from Annabeth his smile immediately disappearing as he looked back to me.

"This is Carter." Percy says then leans over to her and whispers. "The jerk who's tutoring me."

"Oh." Annabeth says then turns to look at me. "It was nice to meet you but Percy no longer needs your services I'll be tutoring him from now on."

"What? I can't allow that I need Percy's grades to go up or I don't get extra credit." I replied.

"His grades will go up I'm going to tutor him." Annabeth repeated in a bored tone.

"I'm not a idiot you too clearly aren't gonna study you'll probably just make out or something." I replied confidently.

"Give me one of your work sheets." Annabeth repliedsounding annoyed.

"Why?" I asked curiously.

Annabeth groaned. "Just give me the piece of paper."

I went to my backpack and fished out a math sheet Percy and I were working on earlier and handed it to her. Annabeth grabbed the test sheet before she quickly started writing.

"What is she doing." I asked looking over to Percy who was talking to the other teens.

"She's proving that she's gonna tutor me, duh." Percy said before turning his attention back to his friends.

I looked back at Annabeth who was so scribbling down answers on the paper one after the other. "Done." Annabeth said as she handed me back the paper.

My eyes glassed over the paper before I looked up at Annabeth.

"This is all perfect and you did it so fast." I says amazed.

"Ya ya she's a genius we get." The punk girl said smirking.

"So this was fun and stuff but we have some work to do so if you could leave." The boy said shooing me away.

"You'll tell the teachers I tutored you." I said turning to Percy.

"If it will get you to leave." He mumbled.

"Fine." I said as I grabbed my bag and opened the door of the apartment, hearing the boy and girl on the couch snickering as I left. 

Two words: Percababy Names. Please comment any. I'm trying to write a chapter with Percabeth kids and right now and I'm using emojis to replace where there names should be. Any names will be greatly appreciated so thank you to anyone who comments one.