Chapter 4- Jacob Brown

Jacob Brown Quarter-back at Goode high school

"I'm gonna kill Percy!" I screamed as I walked out of the office. The principal just told me the swim team is gonna get the funding our football team was expecting.

"Hey come on man chill out." My friend Craig said to me. I turned and glared at him and he instantly shut his mouth closed.

"This is stupid!" I continued. "His stupid swim team shouldn't get the money instead of us! I'm gonna crush him!"

"Come on calm down." My friend Jerry said as he put his hand on my back. I shrugged his arm off then stomped towards Percy's locker.

When I got closer I could see him standing in front of his locker on his phone. I walked up to him the slammed my fist onto the locker beside him.

"Oh hey Jacob." Percy said not even looking up.

"Hey Percy." I said as I grabbed him and slammed him on the locker. He didn't flinch and continued looking at his phone.

"What's up?" He said nonchalantly as if I, the strongest kid in Goode wasn't about to beat him up.

"Principal just told me your team's getting the money instead of ours. You should probably go and tell him to correct his mistake." I said as I started to smirk.

"I don't think he made any mistakes." He said then looked up at me smiling. "Well I go to go but it was nice taking to you."

He grabbed my arm then started twisting it forcing me to let go of him. Then he punched me in the face. Jerry and Craig started walking closer to him but he just punched each of them in the gut causing them both to fall on the floor.

"Bye." He said in a bored tone then returned to his phone and started to walk away.

After recovering from his punch I got up and started to follow him outside. When I walked through the doors I saw Percy standing in front of a silver car beside a blonde girl. They were facing away from me but when they turned to get into the car I saw the girl's face.

She was hot. She has long blonde hair, perfect body but what really caught my attention were her grey eyes that didn't really fit with the rest of her appearance.

"Hurry up guys!" I said as I turned around looking at Jerry and Craig, who were both holding their stomachs clearly still in pain.

"Jacob he's stronger then us we have to get revenge another way." Jerry said.

"Ya I agree with him." Started Craig. "Do you really want to be beat up in front of the whole school?"

I snarled in response but I knew he was right. I turned back around and saw Percy kissing the blonde on the cheek before she entered the car.

"You know I think I might know how we're gonna get him back." I said as I turned looking at Craig and Jerry.

"She looks like the typical dumb blonde so getting her to dump Percy for me will definitely not be a problem." Craig and Jerry both stated to smirk understanding my plan.

"I'll find out when she comes to our school to pick up Percy." Said Craig

"And I'll keep Percy occupied while your making the blonde fall for you." Said Jerry.

"Well boys lets teach Percy a lesson." I said as we all started to discuss the plan.

I quickly walked down the hallway excited for some revenge. The blonde or Annabeth as Craig said her name was only came by the school on Fridays so we had to wait a week to get Percy back. As I rushed down the hall I heard a voice in one of the classrooms.

"Where's my books?"

Yup that was definitely Percy's voice meaning everything was going to plan. Jerry had his last period with Percy so he grabbed his notebooks as he left the classroom and since they had a test on Monday we knew he'd be looking for them.

I continued walking then pushed open the door and saw Annabeth leaning on the same silver car. Her blonde hair was tied up into a bun and she had on a light blue t-shirt and black shorts.

"Hey are you lost?" I said as I walked up to Annabeth.

"Excuse me?" She said turning towards me looking confused.

"I was just wondering why a pretty girl like you would be standing here by yourself." I said as I rested one of my arms on the car and flashed her my perfect smile.

She rolled her eyes then turned back towards the school.

"Hey I'm Jacob by the way." I said trying to regain her attention. Wow usually after the first word leaves my mouth girls are all over me but she was proving to be....difficult.

"Cool." She replied in a bored tone.

"What's your name?"

"Annabeth." She muttered clearly annoyed. Whatever she's probably just playing hard to get.

"So I was thinking me and you should go out some time." I said as I slung my arm over her shoulder. Startled Annabeth pushed my hand off but then quickly regained her composure and calmly said. "Sorry I have a boyfriend."

"Come on you know I'm way better looking then him so just dump him." I said walking closer to her.

"Leave her alone." Ordered a voice behind me.

"Oh hey Percy what's up?" I said turning around to be face to face with a angry looking Percy. His jaw was clenched and his hands were in fists.

"Oh c'mon you know your dumb blonde girlfriend would much rather date me." I said confidently.

"What did you just say?!" Annabeth said from behind me. She marched up to me and pointed her finger at my chest.

"Standing their flirting with me I can deal with, putting your arm on me without my permission I can deal with. Even when you told me to break up with my boyfriend I let it slide but don't call me dumb!" I looked at her and laughed.

"You know your cute when your angr-Oww!!!" I was interrupted when she punched me in the face. I tumbled back and fell flat on my butt.

"Crap!" I yelled as I cupped my nose. I looked up to see Annabeth looking down at me with rage in her eyes and Percy smirking beside her.

"You know I'm kinda upset you punched him." Percy said turning to look at Annabeth.

"Why?" She replied confusion showing in her eyes.

"Well I kinda wanted to be your amazing boyfriend who saved you." Percy replied pouting.

"You know I'm usually the one saving you." Annabeth said smirking at him.

"Hey I think it's pretty equal." Percy said lifting his hands up in defence.

"Ok fine." Annabeth agreed taking Percy's hand and kissing him. Percy opened the door for Annabeth then sat down on the passenger side next to her.

"Bye J-James?" Annabeth called putting her hand out the window as they started to drive away.

"It's Jacob!" I screamed but the car was already out of sight.

---------------------------------------------------
Percabeth is life. Hey so I actually wasn't gonna post this chapter at first because I didn't like it but I changed a few things and I liked the changes so as you can see I posted it! Also when I first wrote this chapter I made Jacob call Percy by his last name just because I thought that's a thing football players would do but it was awkward so I decided he'd call him Percy like everyone else cause his basic (Ooooooh snap!) lol I'm a loser jk I'm the best jk I'm not full of myself jk maybe a little. Well I hope you enjoyed!!