Chapter 7- Ryan Cook

Ryan Cook.

"I want ice cream!" My younger sister, Isabella screamed up at my mother.

"But honey if we leave the line you won't get to go down the water slide." She replied crouching down so she was at her height. "We've been waiting for a long time and we'll lose our spot if we leave."

"But I want ice cream!" Isabella screeched once more causing several other people in line to turn and face us.

"Mom." I said tapping her on the shoulder. "It's fine I'll get it."

"Oh Ryan would you?" She said turning to face me a gentle smile on her face.

"Ya I'll be back soon." I replied then turned to Isabella. "Behave yourself." She stuck her tongue out at me in response but then smiled and nodded her head.

I ruffled her hair before I turned on my heel and started walking through the water park towards a ice cream stand.

"Haha you can't catch me." A little boy who looked about 5 or 6 screamed as he pushed past me. I stumbled but then quickly caught my balance to only then be pushed again by another child. It was a little girl who looked about 3 or 4. Right after she hit me she fell flat on her butt then glanced up at me.

"Oh I'm s-sorry mister." She whimpered. The little girl seemed like she was trying not to cry, tears were in the corners of her light grey eyes and she kept on tugging on her curly black hair that hung in two pigtails off the sides of her head.

"Hey Zoe are you okay?" I looked up to see the boy who just bumped into me walking back over to us, a look of concern in her eyes.

"I'm fine I just bumped into him." She said pointing up to me.

The boy turned to me his blue eyes glaring at me from under his blonde hair. 

"You hurt my little sister." It seemed as if he was trying to look menacingly but since he looked 6 it wasn't having the desired affect. I opened my mouth to respond only to be interrupted.

"There you are!" A man called as he walked towards the two kids. He had black hair like the girl but the same eyes as the boy.

"Zoe, Luke you can't just run off like that." The man said patting the kids heads.

"Sorry daddy we just wanted to play tag." The boy said as he looked down.

"Well don't run off again ok?" The man said hugging the kids.

"Ok, we won't." He replied nodding his head.

"Good, now who's that guy." The man said pointing to me clearly confused on why I've just been standing here the whole time.

"Oh I'm uh." I blurted out caught of guard by his question. I probably shouldn't have been since I was just watching him to talk to his kids and I must've looked kinda creepy just standing here.

"Percy don't be rude." I turned to see a woman with long blonde hair and grey eyes walking towards us holding another child's hand. A little boy who looked like a carbon copy of the man, who I'm guessing is his dad as well.

"I'm not being rude I'm just asking him a ques-" The man was cut off by his son who quickly put his hand over his father's mouth.

"Shhhhh! Don't argue with mommy!" The boy said. "She always win." He said stretching out the always.

The woman laughed at her son's words before she turned to me and smiled. "I'm sorry about all this I'm Annabeth, that's my husband Percy and this is Zoe, Luke and Charlie." She said each child waving their hand when she said their names."

"I'm Ryan your kids bumped into me and I was just seeing if they were okay." I replied with a smile.

"Oh sorry about that." She said then turned to the two kids. "Are you guys okay."

"Yup." Luke replied happily while Zoe whiped away her tears before showing a thumbs up in response.

"Thanks for making sure they were okay." Annabeth said.

"Ya, no problem." I replied awkwardly.

"Mommy can we go on another slide now!" The younger boy, Charlie asked as he pulled his mom's sleeve." 

"Of course honey." She replied waving to me as the whole family walked off.

I stood there for a second before I remembered what I was supposed to be doing and ran over to the ice cream stand.

"Took you long enough!" Isabelle called as I walked over to them. 

"Hey I'm holding the ice cream. You have to respect the guy with the ice cream."

"Or what." Isabelle challenged. I stroked my chin as if I was thinking about what to do before I licked her ice cream in response.

"Hey!" She said trying to grab the it out of my hands.

"I told you to respect the ice cream holder." I smiled taking another bit of her ice cream.

"Fine I'm sorry now give me ice cream." She said as she grabbed it.

"Yay!" She smiled as she started eating.

Hello sorry for the short chapter and I'm sorry it was late I'm having a bit of writer's block but I'm going camping tomorrow for a whole week so hopefully I'll be able to write some stuff since I won't have the internet distracting me. Also THIS BOOK HIT 1000 READS!!!!! Thanks so much to everyone who's been reading and supporting the book and to celebrate I wanted to ask your top 3 pjo/hoo characters. Wow such a amazing celebration (Sarcasm Sarcasm Sarcasm). For me it has to be

1.Percy

2.Nico

3.Leo

I love Percabeth and Annabeth is great but she's not in my top 3 sooo ya thanks again!