Chapter 3- Lily Coles

Lily Coles College student English major.

"I'm so excited!" I screamed as I sat on the side of my bed watching my roommate Annabeth pack.

"Come on Lily calm down, with how excited your acting I'd think it was your boyfriend's that's visiting." Annabeth said with a chuckle.

"How could I not be excited I'm finally meeting this amazing boyfriend you're always talking about." I replied amused. I was exaggerating a little bit though, Annabeth doesn't talk about him all that much especially since my boyfriend, Henry, dumped me. But when Annabeth did talk about him her usual stormy grey eyes would light up and she wouldn't be able to stop smiling.

"Well he's only gonna be here for one day before we go catch a plane to New York to visit his family so you better not waste any time." Annabeth replied.

"Oh I definitely won't!" I said sitting straight up to seem more serious.

Annabeth turned to look at me and immediately started laughing as she saw the focused look on my face and my straightened posture.

"You're ridiculous." She said between laughter. "You and Percy will get along wonderfully."

I smiled in response. I really do hope I like him. It would suck if I hated my roommate's boyfriend.

The next day I woke up to hear Annabeth yelling beside me.

"Hey wake up!" Annabeth said as she shook me.

I groaned not wanting to get out of bed. "Five more minutes!"

"Hey you were the one who said you wanted to meet my boyfriend. He's down on the first floor right now and it would be really helpful in you could go get him for me." Annabeth replied.

"Really?!" I said as shot up from bed then quickly put my light brown hair up in a bun and changed into a pair of light blue jeans and purple and white t-shirt.

I raced out the door then ran down the stairs excited to finally meet Mr. Perfect Boyfriend. I reached the first floor then looked around the room as I realized I had no I idea what Percy looked like.

I groaned as I realized my mistake. I could either go back upstairs and ask Annabeth what he looks like or I can use the knowledge I got off those detective shows I occasionally watch to the test. Me, being the lazy person I am decided going back up the stairs is too much work so I'm going to have to figure this out myself.

I scanned my eyes across the room looking at all the different people who could be Annabeth's boyfriend.

There was a tall skinny boy with brown hair and brown eyes that looked way too young to be on a college campus and beside him was a chubby guy with black hair and hazel eyes who looked really embarrassed as he held a bright pink suitcase.

Well it's not either of them I thought as I looked around the room once more, I immediately stopped as my eyes landed on a tall guy with messy black hair and eyes that looked like the sea. He was squinting at a piece of paper that he held in his hand and was mumbling in what sounded like a different language. He then quickly looked up and caught me starring at him.

"Oh crap." I said quietly as he started walking towards me.

"Hey umm this is kinda embarrassing but can you help me read this?" The boy handed me the piece of paper that he was looking at earlier.

"Before you ask me if I'm crazy or something I have dyslexia so it can be hard to read things some times." The boy said as a blush appeared on his face. Oh my gosh he's really cute!

"Oh ya sure no problem." I said as I read the paper.

"Visitor's pass issued for room 306. Occupants: Annabeth Chase, Lily Coles." Wait a second this is Annabeth's boyfriend. "Umm I'm Lily Coles and Annabeth asked me to come down here to get you so I can bring you up to our room." I said nervously. He probably thinks I'm just some creepy girl who want to hang out with him.

"Oh yeah Annabeth has mentioned you before, I'm Percy." He said as he put out his hand.

"Hi." I said awkwardly as I shook it.

"Well she's waiting for us so let's get up stairs." I said looking down at the ground. Gosh darn it Annabeth why does your boyfriend have to be so attractive.

"Ok lead the way." Percy said smiling.

I walked up the stairs, Percy trailing close behind me. When we got to our room Percy knocked on the door. When no one answered he turned and looked at me confusion showing on his face. "This is it right?"

"Yup Annabeth's probably studying and didn't her us, scoot over so I can unlock it." I replied getting out my keys.

"Hey Annabeth look who I found." I yelled as I entered our room.

Annabeth, who was sitting at her desk turned around and a smile instantly appeared on her face.

"Seaweed brain!" She yelled as she ran into Percy's arms.

"Hey wise girl I missed you." Percy replied hugging Annabeth back. When they broke apart Annabeth laughed then quickly kissed Percy.

"Ahh my eyes!" I screamed jokingly.

A blush appeared on Percy's face and he scratched the back of his head nervously while Annabeth just turned to me and laughed.

"Well Lily here's the amazing Percy Jackson I'm always talking about." Annabeth said introducing Percy. It wasn't really necessary since Percy and I already met downstairs but it seemed like Annabeth didn't know what else to say.

"Aww you think I'm amazing." Percy said jokingly.

"Don't let it go to you're head." Annabeth replied smiling. "I also think your amazingly stupid sometimes."

"How dare you." Percy gasped dramatically then started laughing.

"Well we got a day to hang out together let's not waste it stuck up in our room." Annabeth said.

"Ya." I agreed smiling. This is going to be one fun day.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello!!!! So sorry about the ending it was kinda abrupt but I stared at my computer for probably about 30 minutes thinking of how to end it and I just couldn't think of anything besides that. I also had a idea to do a second part which would be the rest of the day so tell me what you think. Hope you liked this one please comment and vote and stuff!