0.1 | new semester, new assignment

Come on don't leave me like this
I thought I had you figured out
Something gone terribly wrong,
you all I wanted

____

One thing Reo love about his university was the flowers.

He was walking toward the entrance of his university. The roadside full of purple and white flowers blooming with morning dew glistening on them. The flowers was an effort between his university and the residents around their neighbourhood in decorating the small town he live in now. Purple and white were the symbolic colour of his university.

" Soo cute. I should upload this,"

purpleirisbun posted!

purpleirisbun wakey wakey S uni fellas ⛅🌸 hell started :)

𝙻𝚘𝚊𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝..

180degprotactor it's new semester today?

petal.npg so cuteee this flower bed at north gate right?

bumble.hunnie ugh i hope somebody bomb my faculty again

sexyflorentine you go to S uni?? You must be smart as hell

"You there! BE CAREFUL!!, " somebody shouted at him. He quickly turned around, seeing a soccer ball going straight to his face.

His first reflex was catching it with his hands. However, his body was too accustomed shooting for basketball in years he then not only caught the ball but also sent it in a high pass to its owner.

Luckily, the guy also have a good reflex. He caught it with a body trap. The ball landed safely under his cleat.

"That a nice shoot bro! I guess you are a basketball player? Are you a pro??" his hazel eyes shining.

Reo became flustered with the compliment. He may received thousand from his fans everyday but he still can get shy if he met somebody like this greek god exact copy in front of him.

"Congrats, you gues it right! So, what should I reward you? " no Reo was joking only. He is not flirting Mark. Go back to your fanfic.

"How about a name and maybe... contacts? You seem like an interesting person," the young man observe Reo up and down, grinning. His hand handing a packet of wet tissue.