1.0 | New semester, New PC

He respects my space
And never make me wait
He calls exactly when he say
He will
_____

Morning started with light drizzle in Manchester. A blob of comforter sitting idly in a bun on the single size bed. The house owner didn't even want to wake up even when his alarm had been roaring since two hours ago.

After awhile, the comforter bun move, now turning into a burrito. A hand reaching out from it, grabbing the vibrating smartphone on the night stand.

"Wakey wakey, come on wake up~ don't wanna be late todayy. Good morning sunshine!"

Once he heard the deep voice greeting his ears, he cut the call. Samsung thrown away, somewhere on the bed. He groaned.

"What time is it?, " Nagi voice stratchy from all night gaming. He had matches here and there for a month without rest. Last night was his first holiday from soccer thingy after a while. Of course he will go pushing rank for his fps game.

He don't care if he has classes tomorrow. It's been so long since he was doing live stream and he miss his subscribers. If he had to compare, gaming was better than soccer.

Soccer make him sweat, he need to move many times. It such a hassle.

Finally, he chose to get out of the bed. Eyes drawn to the droplets on his window. Sound of the rain, he likes it, because when it's raining he can't hear anything but them. No cars sound, people chattering, animals playing and many others.

It was like the world become calm at once.

He got out of bed and started his morning routine. Firstly, he did his laundry that had been piling on his tea table. He wash them every 3 days interval. In the past he will do once a week but Reo changed it. Reo said the sweat in his clothes will collect bacterias and make him (nagi) sick and he (reo) did want that to happen.

While waiting the washing machine to finish, he prepared a toast and microwave last night take out. He sometimes cook simple dishes or if he feel diligent that day, he will took liberty to go down for convenience store near his apartment.

After breakfast, he washed up with a warm bath. Sitting in a warm bath with his sweet scented bath bomb always relax him. He want to stay longer but he know he had class, so he can't drag it.

Then, as you expected he went drying the clothes. Since today was raining, he just hang them at the laundry room, it have a better ventilation. If the sun come out later, he will bring them outside.

Lastly, he set up his PC for class. Yep, due to Nagi status as Professional soccer player for England team, his family decided to let him taking an Online Degree (double actually).

"It just in case you want to retire early, we know you get bored easily,"

"At least with the degree you can pursue your other dream anytime you want kid. No worries we are paying, "

What his parents said. But he didn't let them to. He applied for a scholarship instead. His soccer club agreed to pay for him after he giving them a match with 5-0.

That's what bring him to this point. Also, this concluded the morning routine vlog of Nagi Seishiro that everybody didn't ask for. As you can see, he's not that unorganized like we all expected.