9.0 | Game

//I'm dragging at this point but it's not long!

Me or the Xbox X
You don't wanna see my button pressed
You better treat me best
'cause if it's not me,
then I'm probably gonna run it over
_______

"Nagi. What I said just now?"

"Two more minutes Reo.."

Reo was on the verge of bursting his anger on Nagi. It was their study night together after two weeks of his absence because of work. Nagi had promised (or he had forced him) to help him catching up with the missing topics.

But then what was this? Reo entered the house just to find Nagi was stuck on his TV screen playing who knows what game on the Xbox X he rewarded that boy from his latest hat trick he pulled in their game. He was too focused that he didn't even noticed Reo opening his apartment's door.

He kept telling him a few more minutes  just like now. Reo could ignore the first ones since he could take the time to rummage the albino fridge for some food. He also manage to cook some simple dishes and fold Nagi's cleaned laundry. Hell, even cleaning Nagi typical highschool boy bedroom.

"That's what you said 15 minutes ago young man!" Reo nagged him. His hand pinching on Nagi's ear.

"Aw. But Reo.. I'm on the last round already. Please lemme get this trophy only." Nagi said bluntly with his :x face. His eyes still glued on the screen.

"That also what you said since before! But never once I saw you winning stupid!" yep, he totally mad right now.

Another [Game Over ]appeared on the screen. Nagi frowned. His finger quick to push another start button but Reo was faster.

"I came here to spend my time with you! Not seeing you making love to this console!," he said angrily, hand holding the joystick high in the air.

Nagi hand tried to reach the gadget with the lowest effort he had. His was annoyed but he couldn't bring himself to getting mad at Reo at all. He could never.

"Reo please.." He didn't managed to finished his sorry when the black joystick hit his face hard on the nose.

"Oh FUCK YOU! You better be stopping when the next time I get out! IF NOT, IM GONNA RUN THAT FUCKING BOX!,"

A hard slam could be heard from the end of the corridor A.K.A his room. A click also could be heard. Nagi scowled at himself knowing right now Reo was really really mad at him.

He turned back his head to the big screen, finally picking the shut down button. He also turned the console off by its power source and the TV itself. He set the joystick into charging and moving on to his coffee table.

Reo did it again. He did the houseworks  that should be done by Nagi as the house owner. The cleaned laundry was folded neatly in the basket beside the sofa. The counter top full of food cooked by him. His frown deepen more as guilty as he got.

Nagi noticed the castella box in one the paper bag Reo brought with him. Reo had been raving on them all through out the fortnight he gone by the call. Nagi may had unconciously said at one point to buy him one to try.

Reo did remembered. No. Reo never forget.

Nagi moved to his kitchen and took out a square tin container from his top cabinet.  Then another one from a different cabinet. He checked the inside, pretty proud of it after weeks of struggling. He then switched on the electric kettle before going to find a chinese tea set he bought impulsively on the net.