6.0 | Trust

It's all me in my head
I'm the one who burned us down
But it's not what I mean
Sorry that I hurt you

______

"Winning the World Cup is such a hassle, Reo... Don't Reo have any other dreams from that?"

Nagi was cooling down after their evening practice. Other players have already left the fields, leaving only Reo and Nagi. Reo was pushing Nagi's back for his stretching.

"Other dream? I don't know because I pretty much have everything on my hand already," Reo blurted out.

"Spoiled kid, Reo..," Nagi pouted, totally not jealous.

"Hey, that's rude!" Reo scolded.

"Sorry boss,".

Once both of them finished their session, they moved to the club room to shower. Of course, after informing Ba-Ya to wait for them with a car outside the gate.

Reo finished bathing first and drying himself up. Feeling something in his gut, he immediately checked Nagi's stall and as he expected, the albino had fallen asleep while showering. The soap was even still on his body.

"NAGI SEISHIRO!"

Reo shouted angrily but the taller teen, being the professional slacker he was, didn't even move. He knew later that Reo would take the liberty to bathe and drag him out of this shower.

Or not.

"Ah,"

He got slapped with a slipper in Asian mother style by Reo instead.

...

"I'm reporting to Ba-ya san that you are bullying me," Nagi said while rubbing his swollen head.

"You can try. I then will pull a lawsuit against you for abusing my kindness." Reo tested the hair dryer temperature with the back of his hand before he started drying Nagi's hair.

"There's a law for that? Are you kidding with me?" The albino turned to Reo only to get his head held back so he could stay still.

"There is," Reo snickered.

"I don't believe Reo. I will learn law later, you wait," Nagi puffed out his cheeks. He already lost count of how many times Reo threatened to sue him with ridiculous laws.

"Wow~ This lazy genius is making an effort for something!" he teased, which only made Nagi more annoyed.

Nagi turned his body fully and pulled on the towel around Reo's neck. The purple bun lost his balance and fell onto Nagi's lap. His hands were on the taller shoulders, while the others were on his hips. Reo's face flushed at their pretty suggestive position.

"Boss.. stop bullying me please" Nagi whined, nuzzling his head at the said teen's neck.

However, the elite's attention was on other things that he didn't hear the whines. Nagi's body flinched when a pair of warm hands touched his stomach. He quickly distanced himself from his boss and looked at the boy, whose eyes were focused on his abs.