Chapter 1

Hey everyone I hope you enjoy the first chapter, and make sure to check out my other book, "Key to my Heart"

———————-

The day is finally here, the day where I will meet my bae, the day when one of many dreams will come true. The day when I will finally meet Hayes Grier.

I squeal to myself as I finish the final touches on my outfit. I have on a black fitted cropped halter top with distressed high waisted shorts, a black lacey floor length cardigan, and black sandals with gold studs on them. I made sure my curls looked poppin', parted my hair to the side, then gelled one side behind my ear. I proceeded to applying my make up, not too heavy though. To top everything off, I put on my gold studs and sprayed my Jessica Simpson Fancy perfume on.

I exited my bathroom to see my friend Claire on my bed watching TV. when I walked out she looked at me analyzing my outfit with an unreadable expression. I waited for approval until I saw a smile spread across her face and her hugging me. She had on white shorts, a floral spaghetti strap top and white converse. We both squealed and made our way downstairs. Claire said, "He'll definitely notice you." I could help but smile while anticipating the moment I meet him

I yelled "mom, we're ready," as we were grabbing our bags ready to leave. My mom came out of her office and said," give me a sec, let me grab my keys." Claire turned towards me and said in an extremely high pitch, "We're actually going to DigiTour!" I still couldn't believe it. I responded," I can't wait to meet him."

My mom got her keys and we entered  the car and buckled up. Claire and I took a quiz to see which DigiTour guy we are most compatible with, and it was like I was I was dreaming when my result was Hayes. I quickly showed Claire my results and she simply stated," It is meant to be." After an hour of singing and using our phone we finally arrived.

DigiTour.

———————

what do you guys think will happen when she meets her one and only Hayes? keep reading to find out. Also don't forget to COMMENT & VOTE for quicker updates