Chapter 7

Enjoy!
----------------------------------------------
There's one more week till summer break ugh. Although, I get to surprise Hayes! I kinda feel bad though because whenever we talk he's always saying how much he misses me. It's taking everything in me not to tell him, but just one more week.

Claire and I are at the mall shopping for clothes so we could start off high school looking good. We just walked out if forever 22 and bought some shirts tops, crop tops, and dresses. Currently we are headed to Victoria's Secret pink, when I see him. I shriek and pull Claire into the closest shop which is finish line. I mentally face palm because mostly guys shop here, and he might enter the store.

Claire asks irritated, "what's wrong?" I simply point at the guys direction and she freaks out like me, but not because of Hayes, but because there are cut guys with him. I whisper yell at her, "focus! We need to get to the Pink store without being spotted!" They are getting closer and closer until they almost pass the store but......of course, that doesn't happen. A couple of guys point out the store were hiding out in and usher a bunch of guys including Hayes to the store.

At this point I'm freaking out. On the bright side I look cute but that still doesn't help. I'm tell myself, it's the end, I have to tell him. As these thoughts are swimming in my mind I'm oblivious to the fact that they left before he spotted us. I let out a huge sigh of relief as I saw their figures getting farther and farther away. Claire and I quickly finished our shopping to avoid bumping into them.

When I got home I put away my stuff and grabbed a snack. My phone started ringing and when I picked it up it was hayes aka bae. I said, "hey," I couldn't help the smile that was creeping up on my face. "I miss you baby," my cheeks were burning because of how big I was smiling, I love it when he calls me that. "I miss you too," we talked about random stuff, our future, school starting, and we joked around. He said, "I can't wait till I see you again in person," I felt bad because we could have seen each other 2 hours ago. I hinted at our reunion, "it might be sooner than you think." There was a silence for a bit until he spoke up and said, "baby.....what are you talking about." I realized if I stay on the line any longer I would spill the beans so I quickly said, "babe my mom is calling me." He interjected, "wait..." I simply said, "I'll talk to you later, I promise." He challenged, "promise," I laughed, "promise." We hung up then I laid on my bed.

I stared up at the ceiling thinking about when I see him in school. This is gonna be good.
----------------------------------------------
I know that was a sort chapter, but I needed to post. I hope you guys liked it. How do you think grace will surprise him?

COMMENT

VOTE

SHARE &

FOLLOW ME