Chapter 8

Enjoy!
----------------------------------------------
It's the first day if school, yay! Actually no, I forgot how tough it was waking up at 6 every morning. The only thing keeping me from pressing snooze again is hayes! I am so excited to see him again. I want to look extra good today. I get up brush my teeth, take a shower, and my other hygiene things. I decide to wear my deep blue strapless maxi dress with a three quarter sleeve short cardigan that can tie in the front(somewhat sheer material). I take out my twist out and part my hair to the side. I apply my makeup, spray some perfume and put on some silver rings, a diamond bracelet, and my diamond studs.

I go downstairs and say hi to my mom. While she finishes making the eggs my two brothers come to the kitchen and say good morning. Jack is a in middle school and Caleb is a junior. When my mom finishes preparing breakfast, we eat, laugh and talk about our expectations for school. since Caleb has his license he is my ride for the next two years. Our high school is actually a private school, but 2 years ago they lifted the rules about uniforms so we can wear what we want but it has to be appropriate.

Caleb and I say our goodbyes then we started heading to school while blasting the radio. I meet up with Claire and we do our little handshake and walk into school together. While trying to find our lockers, I look up and see him. He looks so good, he's walking with a group of friends then our eyes lock. At first he looks confused, surprised, then ecstatic. We start walking to each other which turns into hasty steps. We embrace each other, and he spins me around while I giggle. At this point people are staring but I don't care.

He starts touching my face to make sure it's actually me then I say, "surprise." He hugs me again and I tell him how I knew we were going to the same school but wanted to surprise him. "So your telling me we could have seen each other over summer." I smile and say, "I actually saw you at the mall but me and Claire hid in finish line." "I should be mad at you for making me suffer but I am so happy to see you." We looked at each others schedules and see we have algebra 2 together, AP English, AP world history, and lunch together. He shows me my locker and I put my stuff away and grab my correct books. He walks me to class and he tells me he'll see me in math. For a second it seems like he's about to kiss me but he kisses me on the cheek. I have to say to myself job well done.
----------------------------------------------
I hoped you liked, I know another short chapter but today was quite busy. Thank you for reading.

COMMENT

VOTE

SHARE &

FOLLOW ME