Chapter 6

Enjoy! Check out my other book my one and only!
----------------------------------------------
GRACE POV

" Because I like you," I feel like this is a dream, and if I wake in sure won't be happy. I look into his eyes and see nothing but sincerity. Wow, he really does like me. I don't know what to say, what does he think will happen from his confession. He thinks we won't see each other again so why tell me this? Little does he know we will be reunited, so..... Why not lay it out in the table. I hadn't noticed how long I was thinking when he snapped me out of my daze with sadness in his eyes, "I'm sorry, I-I shouldn't have told you, that was unfair of m-" I cut him off because I didn't want him to get the wrong idea, "n-no, sorry I was thinking about something, I like you too your really cool....almost as cool as me," I said smartly. He chuckled and said, "your quite the charmer." I smiled and said, "that's what I heard." We just stare at each other like we are connecting without speaking, it soothed me. I then realized that we were holding hands and couldn't help but ask, "so....what happens now?"

END OF GRACE POV
-----------------------------
HAYES POV

"So.....what happens now?" Honestly I don't have an answer to that question because we probably aren't going to see each other in person at all, and if not, on a regular basis. There is always long distance, but those are pretty tough, and we just met. All I know is that she's special, and it's tearing me up knowing I won't be able to see her everyday, she truly is wonderful, "How about this, we keep in touch, and see we're it leads us, you are so interesting, and I wish we went to the same school, but I honestly do want to be I a relationship with you." I saw a smile her trying to suppress a smile so I asked her, "what?"

END OF HAYES POV
------------------------------
GRACE POV

As he was talking I wanted to spill the beans, but I couldn't. When he asked "what?" I knew I had to make up an excuse quickly so I said, "you know people can interpret interesting in different ways, especially when your describing someone." He smiled and said sarcastically, "yeah, your so weird, I didn't know how to put it delicately." I laughed then we continued talking and joking around until 'ole Alex walked up to us.
He asked, "hey, you wanna hang out?"
Before I got a word in Hayes said calmly, "nah, you don't see we're talking right now?" Alex responded, "yeah but you've been with her the whole day, and I wasn't asking you." Hayes retorted while putting his arm around my shoulder, "I think as her boyfriend it's my business what guy she's talking to." Whaaa? I was dumbfounded by what he said, and when I looked at both of them they were just glaring at each other. This was highly uncomfortable, so I cleared my thought hoping their stare down would come to an end. Alex moves his attention to me and turned his charm on once again, "whatever, when he's out of the picture hit me up when you wanna hang." He then proceeded to handing me a piece of paper with his number on it." To lighten the mood after Alex winked at me then left I asked, " so your my boyfriend huh?" He got all flustered and said, "n-no....I-I mean if you want to?"I smiled at how cute he looked and replied, "that's not really much of a proposal." He got down on one knee, grabbed a coke can, and said, "Grace Lancaster would you do me the honor of being my girlfriend?" I acted surprised and said, " oh my gosh I didn't even know you liked me, of course I'll be your girlfriend." He handed me the the coke l, but I put it down and have him a hug. I looked at the time and I needed to go. I told hayes, "I need to get going." He looked sad and engulfed me in another hug and my head was on his chest. He whispered on my ear, "don't forget to text, I am your boyfriend." I laughed and said definitely. We hugged one more time before I departed from the building with Claire. I told her everything, and she freaked out. I guess that's the digit tour experience.
----------------------------------------------
So...that was chapter 6.I know it took me a while to write it. Check out my book my one and only! Also, TEAM HAYES or TEAM ALEX?

COMMENT

VOTE

SHARE &

FOLLOW ME