Chapter 3

I decided to go on with the story, and up top is a Alex from Target. Do you think I should write chapters from Hayes POV? I am rewriting Key to my Heart so by tomorrow night I will have at least two chapters posted! Enjoy!

--------------------------------------------------

When Claire and I exited the stage, I told her, "i hope he doesn't think i'm weird, but I get so nervous around him." What if he thinks i'm some shy boring girl who doesn't want to get to know him, because if you know me, I am very outgoing and of course funny."

"just be yourself, don't think of him as the famous Hayes Grier, just think of him as Hayes," Claire says. I know she's right i should think of him as just Hayes.

We got to hug the guys, even though I didn't know any of the them, but of course Claire was freaking out about meeting them.

When I got to Hayes I gave him a big hug which he gave back. I melted in his arms, it was like it was meant to be. I told him, "ya know I only came here to see you." He said, "really?" I could see a smile forming on his lips. I said confidently, "I'm usually hilariously funny....but I get so nervous around you."

He smirked then replied cockily, "I usually have that effect." I chuckled then said sarcastically, "i'm sure you do." "So.....what's your name?" he asked. I responded like James Bonde did," Lancaster, Grace Lancaster." He laughed and he said sarcastically, "you're definitely pulling off the whole spy thing." I responded while joining him in laughing, "I try." The security told us to wrap it up so I gave him another hug, and told him i'd see him later.

-------------

We made it backstage and When I saw Hayes his back was to me so I snuck up on him, he didn't even flinch. "you can't sneak up on me," he said. "we'll see about that." I muttered. "Is that a challenge Grace lanchaster?" he challenged, "yes it is mr. Grier."

"Mr. Grier?" he said. "it fits you, I dunno," I giggled.

We joked around and got to know each other, but mostly joked around. He was really cool, and we actually had a lot of stuff in common. We love to watch TV, eat, relax (all the basic stuff); we both love math, are serious about school, hate the excess icing on store-bought cupcakes, and love coke.

After talking about illuminati, I know weird, he asked thoughtfully, "Do you want anything to eat?" I got all giddy, and he chuckled at my reaction. I politely asked like a 5 year old, "something savory, then something sweet, and a coke. Please and thank you." He smiled and said, "coming right up."

I pulled out my phone to waste time while Hayes went to get food, but I noticed Alex from Target walking towards me. I just assumed he was looking at someone else until plopped down right next to me. He said with a charming smirk, "hey." I couldn't help but smirk and say, "hi." He scooted a bit closer and told me, "I waited until Hayes left to come and talk to you . you know your stunning right?"

Is this a dream, seriously, am I dreaming. I was taken aback then decided to play it cool and say while chuckling with a hint of sarcasm, "I know right, sometimes I can't believe how gorgeous I am, but.....thank you." He laughed , and said , "beauty and humor, I think I'm falling for you already." I didn't know if he was joking or not, but my thoughts were quickly cut off by the sight of Hayes with food in his hands.

Alex quickly said, "I hope I'll see you later ," then walked away. Hayes put the food down and asked me, "What were you guys talking about? He seemed pretty quick to leave."

Should I be honest or cover it up?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ooooo! should Grace tell Hayes how Alex called her stunning? Tell me what you think she should do in the comments. I will try and update at least once or twice a week.

COMMENT

SHARE

VOTE!