1 II LUCK

Btw this is a republished version of this book to those who are wondering why the other book is missing ehehe. Also I put dumbo octopus everywhere in this story so don't question why the book covery and headers have that orange cute dumbo sea creature! (They're cute I've been fixated since last year) 

-

Have you experienced reading a novel that began off with a good start to the point you ended up waiting for each new chapters to be released? More than often surely, lots of stories are like that but have you experienced a more familiar direction of interest? Something that was of an scenario where in between of the story, the quality started to drop and progress to that of an cultivation manhwa, where updates at almost in a daily basis but so slow paced that years later it still hadn't reached the epilogue?

More than you can count, a far more numbers to include that surpassed the count of good manhwa you have read hundreds ago.

And unpleasantly, you're experiencing the irritating and most of all, disappointing predicament at the moment. All the love and interest you have quickly dissipate within seconds after weeks of trying to keep it together. Weeks of denial, thoughts of thinking it would turn out better later soon, all had been for naught as the terrible truth of the story you love going south had turn out to be the undeniable fact.

As quickly as wind passes by, you had turn from a fan to the exact opposite. A hater you had become, but because with your self-discipline and respect for the author - though diminishing- it was the only thing keeping you from spouting negative shit in the comment section like everyone else. You're sure the author already knows anyways, no need to rub it on their face any further, not when there's more than enough people already making their hate known for everybody else who stayed silent.

It was disappointing to everyone, more so to those who had been a big fan from the start, you were one. But what can you do? You had let go of the fleeting chance that the book would go back to its great direction. Several great characters were wasted because of this.

There were many good points as to why the book was great at the start. Firstly was it's popular (though overused) genre of fantasy romance, a setting of medieval with the main character being reincarnated in.

Secondly, was the plot, though yet again, overused, was still unique in its own addicting way. Third, the world building, the universe that the characters were in was built with great details.

But a story wouldn't be complete with the most important element. The last and fourth reason was the characters itself. The characters were built good and had depth, each movement was used to contribute to the characterization. Each were perfect in their own ways, who wouldn't want a reincarnated female lead with the wish to become stronger mentally and move on from her past life trauma? Well not everyone but they're generally loved. Not to mention, charismatic male leads and loyal side characters, who wouldn't like them?

Let's not forget, though despite being the reason your blood boils, the villainess herself was written well too. Smart and not vain like her other co-villains who were only conveyed in a very bitchy way. Unlike others, she's smart and had a brilliant plan. Contrary to other antagonists, jealousy wasn't her only reason, she didn't have any reason to be evil, she was born to be evil, written to be and there weren't any justification nor backgrounds to explain why she's so evil. She's just like that and her ambitions would ultimately lead to her downfall. 

And to finish it off, she nearly won the battle against the female lead. 

As one last blow, she have the same name as yours. 

With these reasons at hand, it made the disappointing event of degradation hit harder than it was supposed to.

"I wish I hadn't read this book." You uttered with obvious regret, distaste apparent in your tone, even a dumb person can hear the hate you have. If your past self who's still a fan sees you like this, she would've been stupefied. It took a lot of self-restraint to throw your phone to the ground after reading the new chapter, this one will be your last read as you completely dropped the book, unsubscribing it.