3 II A Blood Boiling Encounter

I love dumbo octopus and also, quotev kinda squeezing the picture a bit. Comments are appreciated!

-

The first official week of accepting your fate, you made sure to block people out from entering. It wouldn't be too out of character when it's the villainess that we're talking about. She was known for her violent mood swings, locking herself up in her room like a mental hospital patient and only allowing specific dishes to enter. She's a picky, prickly and annoying woman for no absolute reason. Basically she lives to make people around her miserable. But the poor servants had no choice but to put up with her attitude since she's unfortunately the soon-to-be-lady of the house.

Obviously, you took advantage of this attitude of hers and went on to pretend you're having one of those episodes (actually you really are having it), when in secretly you were just mentally preparing yourself for the long battle you're going to participate in.

Even when the doctor had willfully tried to make you listen and rest, you just sent him away back to his office with a stink eye. If it were to be the real villainess, his tongue would have been cut off but you're not ready to make such horrific actions just yet. Thankfully a simple threat with your eyes was enough. Making frightful expression seems to be natural to this villainess, you give props to the doctor for trying. But you really need some rest, alone. You don't want anyone fussing around you for now or else you might pass out once again. You need to gather your bearings and find out things.

You realized that there are many information missing in the novel you have read. It didn't mention this particular accident of the villainess clumsily rolling down the stairs and getting herself temporarily paralyzed. Maybe the author doomed this scene not important enough since apparently, forbidden romance between a betrothed man and a privileged woman, who is not the man's fiancée, is more important.

You scoffed, now you don't know where in the exact timeline you're in. Not even a clue, you have no choice but to get out and find information yourself. However, that is quite risky. The male lead is just nearby and you might slap and beat him in the face with your sheer anger and despise for his attitude and entire existence. It might result in you getting beheaded more earlier than expected. You don't want to see him just yet, you are not ready.

If you did meet him, you might really get your head cut off.

Perhaps you'll gain information and clues soon enough when you're finished lamenting and calming yourself. You see, you have stages in accepting your fate. First was curiosity, second was spacing out and third, was crying your eyes out because you reincarnated into this trash ass story even though you begged with your entire watermelons to the Gods, fourth was just breathing in and out and lastly was acceptance.

You're currently at the third.

"I hate my life!" You wailed, punching the pillow as if you were a professional boxer and also in need of professional help. The poor pillow that has been abused for a whole hour and a day, was now sagged and ragged with your many but albeit weak punches. You may or may not have spent the night crying and kindly cursing the lord for putting you in this hellhole.

Your eyes were Red and puffy, almost looking like a vagina at this point but that didn't stop you from crying once again, this time during the day. The third stage is the longest period and most traumatic for pillows around you. You sent a side cut punch to the pillow's gut, sending it flying away to the side and smacking it's body to the bedside table. It coughed blood - not really - and limply laid down on the floor, finally losing the round against you and your mighty weak fists.

You turned your eyes to the last pillow remaining on the bed with you, it was the biggest and toughest one. Maybe after you finished beating and crying your whole emotions away, you might be able to move for the fourth step. You were about to land a sucker punch to the pillow when a sudden knock resounded throughout your entire room.