4 II Negative Number

0% is enough to show that they don't hold any feelings to you, even a -10% is enough as insult but really? This is a negative fifty percent, he hated you - the villainess - this much! This is more than enough insult to you and your dignity especially that you are now the villainess herself, in the flesh. More reasons to hate this man.

    "It seems like you do not agree, basing from your sudden change in mood." Your seething thoughts suddenly vanished when his voice cut through the heavy fog of your hate. You realized that you're currently showing your real emotions so you quickly schooled your face to smile and deny his words. It's unpleasant that it took all your muscles just to force yourself to smile convincingly.

    "Oh? I'm just jesting! Of course I'll avoid hosting parties like you said." It's not like I want to party anyway, thanks for the opportunity you have given me. You realized where you are now, in what exact timeline.

    You're currently at the point where Hezekiah, this cold ass fucker, is about to meet Adeliza. During this time, as the introduction for his character and the villainess, Hezekiah had enough of his fiancée's overly ostentatious behavior. It's not like he had no money to fund those parties anymore, it's just that it was happening far too much that his manor became a party house that he could not even focus with just how noisy the guests are. 

    The servants are tired and so are the knights who are even considering to move barracks. The villainess is that much of an nuisance, even if she's still a fiancée, she's already living in the manor and spending so much money.

    That is why Hezekiah cut off her allowance and went to town to unwind his anger. There he met the female lead who's getting scolded by some baker. Of course he helped blah blah, you used to love that scene but now you just cringe. Surely, looking at the negative number on top of his head, the meter will go much more lower. A negative hundred once you're done with everyone.

    You don't even know why you can see such a thing, when Adeliza can't even see this, she's a female she's bound to have some buffs but how come you're the only who could see? Perhaps it's the God's own way to let you see how much everyone hates you. But only to certain people, you can only see the meter with Hezekiah, not the servants.

    Ah, it's for main characters only.

    Thankfully though, you're reincarnated during the time the story's about to begin between the two leads. You have more leverage to get used to it and everyone. Hezekiah seems to not believe your words when he told you he'd cut off your allowance like it was in the story. Everything's going according to the plot smoothly. 

    Soon enough, you were sent away with a warning from Hezekiah, telling you to behave and not make any more mischief. Of course you were more than happy to go and lock yourself on your bedroom once again. You maintained your neutral facade and waited until the maids were gone from changing you back to comfortable clothes. 

    You watched as the last maid closed the door and walk away. Once you were sure you're alone, you immediately jumped to your bed and grabbed the new pillows to punch. You're so angry that all of them started to look like the face of the Duke. 

    Back to the third phase. Lamenting and perhaps anger. 

    "Take this you son a bitch!" You punched the pillow with all your might. 

    - 

    Hezekiah, who's left alone in his office suddenly shuddered. He doesn't know why but it abruptly felt cold. Taking no note of it, he ran his fingers through his hair and sighed. Now that the witch of a fiancée is gone, he hopes that he can finally have some rest and focus on his work. But knowing you, he knows you'll have something on your sleeves.