୨୧ 𝟬𝟬 ୨୧

✩ ° 。⋆⸜ ᓚᘏᗢ

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

✩ ° 。⋆⸜ ᓚᘏᗢ

        It was finally opening day for Hwaa's new café. She was situated between two shops on a tiny shopping area where her bakery was located. One was still closed, and the other was a store called "District 9 Street Tattoos & Piercings" that had a look of the 2000s and was crammed with artwork on the walls. In fact, if you were looking for something, you would definitely find it because there was so much of it. Hwaa glanced at the reviews on her phone out of curiosity and was shocked to see how high the ratings were. The tattoos were not merely done in a "old art style" that resembled graffiti; the artists also had excellent line work for the cleaner tattoos. They also had a number of piercers on staff, and since they all got positive recommendations, when one of them was working, the others were either helping or performing other deskwork tasks like filing. It appeared to be a well-run business. She was taken aback.

        Returning to Hwaa's café, she aimed to maintain a homey atmosphere while providing a charming, secure environment for her clients. She wanted it to be a venue where students from high school and colleges could go after school to get a drink or cake, study for exams, or perhaps just hang out with friends. She wished her mother could take her friends so they could sit and talk for hours without feeling awkward. Overall, she wanted it to seem welcoming, adorable, and secure.

        Hwaa planned to make cakes and pastries, as well as sweet breads or sourdough, and provide iced coffee or lattes to customers who requested them. Before opening, she invited a few college students to apply, and while the interior was being planned, she took the time to interview them outside on the tiny patio. She was able to hire three students who should be able to handle the job as well as their academics because the majority of them appeared to enjoy baking themselves or simply loved the notion of the ambience she was trying to create. She had to plan out when she would have to wake up early to bake the cookies and when she would have to stay up late to put things in the fridge and leave for her second job. Due to their need for refrigeration, cheesecakes would be prepared much like other cakes after business had ended. A few hours prior to opening, cookies, breads, and cupcakes would be prepared in the morning. The hours of operation are 6 am and 7 pm.

        She knew many people in the community would want to come check out the new location because the mayor will be present, so she had everyone working together to help her on opening day. She prepared extras of everything to ensure that she wouldn't run out today. It needed to be flawless, which it was. Eight males and one lady entered the building two hours before it closed, and boy were they all heated. They all appeared to exercise a certain type of authority, almost overpowering the charming ambiance of her tiny café with their presence. The doorbell rang, and she turned to face it.