୨୧ 𝟭𝟭 ୨୧

✩ ° 。⋆⸜ ᓚᘏᗢ

✩ ° 。⋆⸜ ᓚᘏᗢ

🍞 Baby Bread has sent you a text!!

🍞 Baby Bread:

Hey Noona, I'm on my way to your apartment!

Also, please bring Toro!! 😊

🎧 Hwaa:

Sure! I'm sure he'll be happy to go out!

Which is kinda weird because he's a cat. . .

Hwaa's outfit

        Hwaa takes Toro's harness and hastily straps it to him while attaching the leash to the harness

        Hwaa takes Toro's harness and hastily straps it to him while attaching the leash to the harness. She puts on her shoes and gets her handbag just as the doorbell rings. She grabs Toro's leash before opening the door to reveal I.N.'s cheerful smile. He gives Toro a brief scratch between the ears before moving in for a hug. "Hey, Y/N! Are you ready to go?" He tilts his head to the side and extends his hand for her to grab. 

        "Yep! Let's go!" she says, slipping her unexpectedly huge hand into his small one. She follows him out the door, closing and locking it behind her before allowing Toro into Innie's car and heading to the passenger seat, where he has already opened the door for her. He puts her seatbelt on before slamming the door and rushing back to the driver's side. As soon as he gets in the car, she can't stop herself from saying, "What a gentleman." She looks across at him and laughs when she sees his smile. 

        "Chivalry doesn't have to be dead, Hwaa." He gives her a glance before shifting into reverse, his right palm finding purchase on the back of her headrest as he begins to move out of the parking area to begin our journey to our destination. "So, are you going to tell me what you've decided for us to do today?" she asks, annoyed. After seeing her expression, he can't help but laugh.

          "We're going on a picnic, I've got everything in the trunk; I wasn't going to tell you but the surprises, while good surprises, have gotten tiring," he chuckles, his right hand now finding a location on Hwaa's left thigh that is neither too high nor too low. "Thank goodness, I don't know how many more surprises I can take in my life; I need a six-month break from them," she says, trying to keep the cute smile on his face.

         They kept talking, getting to know one other better. She questioned Jeongin about his academics, and he said he's doing great and can't wait to graduate. They arrived at the park where he had chosen to have their picnic in approximately ten minutes. It was a fairly common park in their region, but there were just a few people there today, which made it feel incredibly peaceful.

        He jogs back around the car after parking to open my door for her, offering his hand out for her to pull herself out on. She unlocks the backseat to collect Toro and his leash, while Innie goes to the back of his car and grabs a cute wooden basket with a picnic blanket folded on top.

        He stretches his hand out again, and Hwaa decides to link their arms instead of interlocking their hands. She notices him looking at their arms, and a slight smile appears on his face. They select a space beneath a large oak tree, spread out the blanket, and take their places on it. Hwaa invites Toro to join us as Innie prepares a few wrapped sandwiches, fruit, cookies, pink lemonade, and plates and glasses for them. She looked in the basket and noticed that he had brought a feather toy for Toro, but she decided to keep it there until after the meal.

        "Thank you for this, I can't remember the last time I went on a picnic, probably when I was younger with my parents... haha," sighs Hwaa. "I'm glad I could bring you; how are your parents?" he asks as he stuffs half a sandwich into his lips. She chuckles as she reaches for a tissue to wipe some mayo from the side of his lips.

        "My parents are super supportive of my current path. My dad is actually the reason I got into baking in the first place. He always wanted to own a bakery but never got the chance because of expenses and the technical part of owning a business. So, I started my own bakery in honor of him. They were actually there with me to cut the ribbon on opening day. They're truly my biggest motivators." She can't thank God enough for how fortunate she is to have them. "That's good; I love my parents as well, though they can be a little much at times," he chuckles, before asking, "Do you have any siblings?" 

        "An older brother, though I don't see him very often because he's always traveling; the last time I saw him was when I graduated from college," she says, feeling a little deflated at the thought of her brother. He was her protector growing up, but since he left for college, she hadn't seen him much other than on vacations, and even then, just occasionally. "I'm sorry to hear that, I hope you get to see him again soon." Innie offers her a charming little smile before we settle into a comfortable silence, eating their great food and enjoying the blue sky and small wind that is blowing through the area.

          They retrieved the ball out of the basket and played with Toro when they finished eating. When the sun began to drop, they decided to lie down and stare at the sky for a time, just enjoying each other's presence. Toro lay down at the top of the blanket above our heads, his tired meowing the only sound other than the passing cars, their hands had connected in the midst of their bodies.

           "Thank you for giving us a chance; I know it's a very unconventional relationship, and most people would have been perplexed by it; we're truly lucky to even have a chance to get to know someone as amazing as you," he says, turning his head to gaze at her. "I'm the lucky one. Eight amazing guys all see something romantic in me and are putting in effort to get to know me. I've always had trouble making friends. I've stuck to my comfort zone the majority of my life, and only ever made friends with people who approached me first," Hwaa says.

          Before he sits up, he gets a tiny flush in his cheek, and she follows him. He stretches out his hand and places it on her cheek, gradually leaning into her face. He looked down at her lips several times before looking back into her eyes, as if requesting permission. Instead of a modest nod, she reaches her own hand out to capture his cheek and bring him in for a delicate, slow kiss.

        Pulling away, they lay their foreheads on each other until they hear a whine from the picnic blanket's top. They turn to see Toro pleading to be allowed into the love. They both laughed lightly before immediately stroking him. After another ten minutes of viewing the sunset, they begin to gather their belongings and prepare to return home.

         'I know exactly what her decision will be. In the two months that I've known them, they've become my safe haven. I don't want to lose them now that I've discovered them,' Hwaa thought to herself.

𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗱 𝗰𝗼𝘂𝗻𝘁: 𝟭𝟮𝟲𝟴