୨୧ 𝟬𝟭 ୨୧

✩ ° 。⋆⸜ ᓚᘏᗢ

✩ ° 。⋆⸜ ᓚᘏᗢ

        Hwaa couldn't quit thinking about those tattoo dudes for the following two weeks. Finally, because they already had her name, she couldn't fight the impulse to go acquire their names. She walks over to the parlor next door after shutting the café, opens the door, and listens to the bell ring to let her know she has just entered. The piercer assigned to desk duty today looked up at me, as did the younger-appearing group member seated next to him. It appeared that the other boys were either out of the room or else occupied. 

       The red-headed male says, "Hwaa, right?" She nods and adds, "Would it be alright if you all could introduce yourselves to me? I couldn't catch your names the past two weeks, haha.." She cocks her head in a testy manner. The piercer and the youngest laughed, "I'm Hyunjin, one of the piercers, but since I'm not on duty today, I'll be filing!" He sighed in a tired tone, "I'm Jeongin! I'm the youngest. I go to the nearby university. I'm graduating this year." Hwaa asked Jeongin in interest, "Amazing! Are you going to work here after graduation?" Yes, he said, "but my hyungs want me to finish my degree first." He smiles and perks up, "As they should. Friday nights at the bakery are student nights, so we stay open until 9pm, students get to choose the music in the shop, and anybody over the age of 25 are not allowed in." Hwaa asks, "That sounds fun! Will there be lots of cheesecake?" He smiles and perks up, "Of course! I'll be sure to save a slice specifically for you, Jeongin!" she responds. As Hyunjin was observing us conversing, he asked, "So do you wanna meet the others?" "Of course," Hwaa replied.

       Hyunjin chuckles before getting to his feet and motioning for Hwaa to follow. For obvious privacy considerations, she follows him to the tattoo artists' private spaces. The man who spoke to her first yesterday was in the first room, working on a customer's forearm that was facing the other way. He glances up and nods "wassup" as he sees Hyunjin and Hwaa standing there. He then turns to work on the customer's forearm. Hyunjin informed Hwaa as she nodded at the information he provided, "That's Bangchan, you can just call him Chan. He's the oldest and the one who owns this shop." She then waved at Chan briefly before exiting for the subsequent room. Hyunjin chuckles, Hwaa joins in, and we then leave the room and continue our journey. "That's Changbin. When he's not here, he's either sleeping, eating, or working out at the nearby gym." The puppy-like boy glanced up at us and Hyunjin added, "Seungmin, he recently joined the tattooing part of the job. " "Hi Hwaa!" he said. When Hwaa finally made it to the final tattoo studio, she knew who the final tattooist was. Minho nodded and said, "The coffee was excellent by the way, thank you," to which Hwaa responded, "Of course our coffee was excellent! If it wasn't, I would close the shop forever!" The two laughed at the woman. "Finally we have Minho. He's the second oldest out of us. But he's more responsible than Chan sometimes, hehe." Hyunjin and Hwaa departed a little while later, and Minho returned to cleaning his station.